I like it!

Closet Bad Boy
Jiyong's POV
 
 
It's the first day of christmas break and I'm on my way to Dara's house. I'm really looking forward to today because I made Dara promise that she'll cook me breakfast happy-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786122*Clap.Clap.Clap* I'm so excited. When I arrived at their house, a weird smell attacked my senses but before I can figure out what that is, the door was opened by Wooyoung with the boys behind him.
 
 
The boys and I have become a lot closer since the movie house incident. They somehow remind me of the monkeys but A LOT scarier.blacko 10
 
 
They were all wearing masks and all I can see is their eyes. Is this a new fashion trend I don't know about? Should I wear a mask too? Are they going undercover for the gang? As I walked inside, they all sighed and patted my back.
 
 
 
 
''Good luck Jiyong!"blacko 22
 
 
 
 
 
"See you on the other side Brothah!!" blacko 08
 
 
 
 
 
"I have the hospital's number on speed dial. Don't worry."blacko 16
 
 
 
 
What the?!! What's up with these guys? They're acting as if I'm about to meet my death.
 
 
 
 
 
Wait a minute.......................worry-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786125
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I- is this about Dara's cooking??!!! It can't be that bad,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Can it?
 
 
 
 
My eyes widened at the sudden realization. shocked milk bottle Should I hide? But where? I started to look around frantically and was about to head to the rest room when I someone grab the back of my shirt and towed me towards the kitchen. I heard Wooyoung's voice ''Princess would be sad if you won't get to taste her cooking. She'll be in a bad mood and then we will suffer."
 
 
 
"So in other words, I'm going to be the sacrificial lamb?" I narrowed my eyes.
 
 
 
"Yes. Yes you will." I saw the clan members grinning at me like maniacs. 
 
 
''Farewell, Jiyong!"blacko 19
 
 
 
These traitors!!!!! I will seek retribution! warrior-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786124
 
 
 
 
Wooyoung opened the door and pushed me inside. Dara's back was facing me and she was humming a soothing tune. I can feel how excited she is.
 
 
 
Just like that, I have forgotten my apprehension's. The sight made me smile. I want to spend everyday like this. To wake up in the morning and find Dara in the kitchen preparing our breakfast. She'll give me a kiss and greet me a good morning. Then we'll eat breakfast together along with our children. *sigh* I want my future like that.
 
 
I walked to her side and give her a back hug. I felt her stiffen at first then relaxed and leaned in to me.
 
 
"Good morning baby"
 
 
"Good morning, Ji. I didn't hear you coming."
 
 
She turned to face me and look at the floor. "Ji, how about we just eat out? I don't think you'll like the food I made."
 
 
 If she asked me earlier, I would have agreed due to fear but after seeing her, I would never dare pass up this chance. Regardless if it's delicious or not, as long as Dara made it, I'm sure I'll love it. I placed my fingers on her chin and lifted her head so I can look into her eyes.
 
 
"I'm really starving baby. I'm sure I'll like it." I said and kiss her nose.
 
 
She smiled and hugged me back. Our moment was interrupted when the boys entered. Dara pulled back from me and pushed me to sit on a  stool. "Stay here. I'll just get the food."
 
 
When she turned her back to us, I look at the boys and noticed the all wearing excited grins, blacko 18 holding their cellphones.
 
 
"Boys, get ready. Make sure to get the best angle. We'll upload the video on Youtube later." Wooyoung whispered grinning at me evilly blacko 04I was about to reply but Dara returned and placed the food in front of me
 
 
 
 
 
"If it doesn't taste good, tell me. Okay?"
 
 
I just nodded , pick up the spoon and started eating.
 
 
 
Hmm, it taste really good. yes milk bottle 2I don't see what the fuss is all about.
 
 
"Well, what do you think?" Dara asked looking at me worriedly. I can see the clan members looking at me in anticipation.
 
 
 
''I like it. It taste good." I said and put another spoonful in my mouth.
 
 
"Really? You really like it Ji?"
 
 
"Yes. Wait, have YOU eaten breakfast?"
 
 
 
She shook her head no and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You've been worrying yourself when there's nothing to be worried about" I said and fed her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara's POV
 
 
 
I was so relieved when Jiyong said he liked my cooking. I spent all night trying to improve my cooking and even asked for Chaerin's help. My hard work paid off. I'm so happy cute-rabbit-emoticon-16.gif?1301940532 I felt my phone vibrate and checked to see who's calling. I saw Bommie's name on the screen and answered the call immediately.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
 
 
 
While Dara's talking to Bom, I glance at the clan members and saw them with their mouths hanging open, cellphones forgotten. blacko 12blacko 12blacko 12blacko 12blacko 12blacko 12blacko 12blacko 12blacko 12blacko 12blacko 12 HAHAHAHA! They look so funny! I took out my phone and quickly snap a picture. green scarf 47"Maybe I'll post this online 'gangsters gone mad' good caption, right?" I smirked and they seemed to recover from their shock.
 
 
 
"Bom wants to go clubbing tonight. Do you want to go?" Dara asked.
 
 
 
"Sounds good"
 
 
Dara nodded and told Bom that we're in. Once the call ended, Dara faced the clan members and smiled "Now boys, I believe I won the bet"
 
 
 
Huh?! What bet? I look at the Wooyoung and the guys and saw them all getting something from their pockets while pouting.
 
 
Gangsters pouting?! A- and is that money I see???!!!! 
 
 
 
''You were suppose to not like the food, Ji!" Wooyoung said sulkily
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"Now we lose our allowance for the week because of you. You should treat us dinner for a week."
 
 
 
Did they?........
 
 
 
"You sore losers! Pay up!" Dara said looking impatient
 
 
I look at Dara questioningly.
 
 
She smiled at me sheepishly and said "W-well, we kind of had a bet last night. "
 
 
I raised my eyebrows.
 
 
"A-about...something about you liking my cooking."
 
 
 
I felt my jaws dropped green scarf 28
 
 
 
 
 
These guys..... They're really... 
 
 
 

 One more chappie to go!    
 
Woohoo~~~~
 
eat red fox
 
Twitter~