Daragon: Gone

Closet Bad Boy

 

"I... I'll think about it." 
 

 
Jiyong's POV
 
 
 
It's been a month and  I still haven't mustered enough courage to talk to Dara. I know I'm being a coward but I just don't know how to face her after what I did. I know what I did is wrong. Really wrong. Our time apart...help me think things through and I can't express how regretful I am.
 
 
I want to see her. I want nothing else but to see her... But I can't. 
 
 
 
What if she won't take me back after the horrible things I did and the hurtful words I said? I don't know what I'll do. 
 
 
I know I won't be able to handle her rejection no matter how much I deserve it.
 
 
 
I just...can't.
 
 
 
I guess that's the main reason why I'm prolonging our meeting.
 
 
 
 
Because I'm afraid she'll leave me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Like I left her.
 
 
 
Although I'm not sure if I can last any longer without seeing her. This past month, my life revolved around clubs, alcohol and sleeping. I haven't been with a single girl, if you're wondering about that. The last time was when I saw Dara in that club but after driving a couple of blocks, I asked her to get out. I just couldn't bear to be with another woman.
 
 
 
I miss her so much, it's driving me crazy...I've been so miserable. I can't...without her, I don't know.
 
 
 
 
I snapped back to reality when I heard a loud knock on my door. "Jiyong baby, are you ready? We're going to be late." my mom yelled from the other side of the door.
 
 
 
"I'm almost done Umma." I focus on tying my bow tie. I honestly am not in the mood to go to a dinner party right now but I don't want to disappoint my parents. I've already done that to Dara.
 
 
 
I can't help but sigh in frustration. This damn tie won't cooperate.
 
 
 
I heard a chuckle coming from the doorway and saw my mom looking at me in amusement. "Aigoo! My baby. You haven't change do you? You still don't know how to tie that?"  she asked referring to my bow tie. She entered my room and smiled at me.
 
 
I smiled back at her half heartedly "I always forgot."
 
 
"Well, do you have any other problems you want to tell me?"
 
 
"Uhm, none that I know of...."
 
 
"How's Dara?"
 
 
"She's fine."
 
 
She raised an eyebrow and look at me knowingly.
 
 
"Sh- She's fine. I guess."
 
 
"When was the last time you talked to her?"
 
 
"A month ago." I said glumly.
 
 
 
 
 
Silence.....
 
 
 
Out of nowhere, I felt my mom slap my arm. "Wha? Umma, what was that for?" I said as I rub my hand on my arm. "It hurts."
 
 
 
"That's because you're an idiot." She said disapprovingly. She step away from me and put her hands on her hips.
 
 
I can only gape at her.
 
 
Did an alien abducted my mother? I've never heard her talk like this. She's a;ways gentle, loving and she never raised her hands at me. What happened?
 
 
"M-mom? Are you okay?"
 
 
"Youngbae told me what happened. You, young man, should go to her and apologize."
 
 
"Youngbae?"
 
 
 
"Yes. He told me you left her in Jeju. ALONE! I can't believe you did that! I never taught you to treat a girl like that. Now, you better hurry up and apologize or else I'll ground you and you won't be able to go to those parties you always go to."
 
 
If I was shock at her earlier behavior, I got to say, I thought my heart will burst out of my chest with what she just said.
 
 
Holy dang! How did my mother knew my partying escapades?!
 
 
Speechless, I can only look at her in horror.
 
 
"Kekeke. Shock? We've known it for a long time. A long, long time."
 
 
"How?" 
 
 
"Well, there was one time when your father and I are out partying when all of a sudden, YOU showed up. Tsk! Tsk! Imagine my surprise when my 13 year old baby boy showed up in a club with his friends? I nearly got a heart attack."
 
 
.......
 
 
"Oh, that reminds me. You owe me and your father. After that night, we couldn't come to the club anymore because you might see us and that would be awkward~ That club was our favorite you know." She scolded me lightly.
 
 
When I still didn't reply, she continued "Waeyo? Can't believe it? Just because we're parents doesn't mean we can't go partying."
 
 
"Do-does that mean...."
 
 
 
Knowing what I was about to ask, she answered me before I can complete my question.
 
 
"Yes. We've been going along with this good boy act of yours for all these years. Kekekeke...It's really funny. You should see how red your dad's face gets after laughing at your acting. I've never seen him laugh like that." 
 
 
"Y-you..."
 
 
"Sorry for not telling you son but it was really amusing. Sorry again." Despite her apologies, I can tell my mom is having a hard time not to burst out laughing.
 
 
"So...you and dad...you go...clubbing?"
 
 
"Of course. We go every week. Didn't I tell you before? I met your dad at a club. He's a really party animal, mind you. I guess that's where you get it from."
 
 
 
"Every week?" I don't know what to say. My mom...and dad? Clubbing? It just doesn't go along.
 
 
 
"But...but you and dad...you guys are..."
 
 
 
"Strict? Well, we try to keep a nice image in front of you but it was really funny seeing the way you act and your excuses are hilarious...studying all night? Pfffttt!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I've always wanted to tell you...Uhm...What was that?...Err...That thing you teenagers always say when you prank each other? Uhm...Uhm...Oh, Oh yeah...you got punk'd HAHAHAHAHAHA"
 
 
 
A scowl was clearly written on my face as I watch my mother, MY mother rolling in laughter AT MY EXPENSE.
 
 
 
Once her laughter subsided, she straighten up and place her hands on my shoulder, her eyes serious. "Dara is a great girl. You better put your act together before it's too late."
 
 
"It's okay if you don't come with us. I know you have a lot of things to fix."
 
 
 
With that said, she turned and left the room.
 
 
 
Once I regained myself from the unexpected revelations, I got my cellphone and dialed Top Hyung's number.
 
 
 
"Hyung, do you know were Dara is?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What? She left?"
 
 
 

  
Annyeong!  
I know....I miss Daragon too but They'll be together soon~
 
jcdragon spin
This is dedicated to Loveless3,NaughtyMrSimple and Joahnna