Today is Sunday!! Do you know what that means?

Closet Bad Boy

Dara's POV

 

I was enthusiastically dragging Bom, Minzy and CL to the entrance of the church onion_msn_smilies-22.gif because we're already running a little late. Actually, this is not the church that we usually go to but I think we'll be going here from now on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why, you ask? 

 

 

Let me give you a flashback of earlier events........

 

 

"ANIYO~! I won't wear that!'' CL said with her arms crossed in her chest while looking at the dress as if it's about to pounce on her cebollita_animated_onion-12.gif "But why CL-roo? it's so pretty." I said while silently wishing for Bom and Minzy to help me convince the stubborn cat. I've been persuading her to wear this cute white dress for an hour now.onion_msn_smilies-04.gifYou see, I've bought the 4 white dresses yesterday to wear to church but my stubborn CL-roo won't even touch it. 

 

 

If you must know, I always wear these dorky glasses when I'm not doing gang activities. I'm not a nerd aspirant though if that's what you're thinking. I'm just born with really bad eyesight. I'm nearsighted PLUS I also have Nyctalopia cute-rabbit-emoticon-006.gif too bad right? Appa said I got it from mom. And also I wear dorky glasses be-caaauuse according to a very reliable survey, it's a proven good guy magnet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

By survey I meant I read a bunch Shoujo mangas. 

 

 

"Yah! Ssantokki, Leave it already. Just let her wear what she wants. The mass is about to start." Bom said looking impatient.Cute Cat SmileyI pouted but let CL off the hook. We told CL that we will go to church first and wait for her there. She agreed because it'll take her more than a while to put on her preferred outfit. We all dress  to impress.cute-rabbit-emoticon-002.gif

 

 

 

 

When Bom, Minzy and I entered the church, a lot of people stopped talking and stared at us as if in a trance.... I can see the look of admiration in there eyes. Well, what can I say? We normally look gorgeous but with the clothes I bought, we look divine! It's like we're angels send from heaven  onion_gifs_emoticons-13.gifonion_gifs_emoticons-14.gif

 

 

 

Note: just imagine the girls wearing these dressesHR79wuBzah33IslNT68p1eC8omjGa_K1hyDALqpP

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, I noticed that the look of admiration was slowly being replaced by something else...... Disbelief?!!?

 

 

I thought they just can't believe someone will look this good but then a young boy suddenly burst into tears, pointed at our direction and shouted "WAAAAAHHHHH!! A WITCH!!" cebollita_animated_onion-03.gif

 

 

 

 

 

The three of us turned around and what we saw made our eyeballs roll of there sockets...

 

 

  onion_gifs_emoticons-04.gif

 

 

noooo onion head

 

 

cebollita_animated_onion-15.gif  

 

 

onion smileys

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CL-roo was behind us looking like this...

 

  2NE1+photos+in+W+Korea+magazine+Movember  

 

 

We heard more crying and whispering. The whole church was in chaos and the 4 of us are standing at the entrance unable to believe what's happening. We were brought back to reality when a church personnel approach us and told us that it'll be better for us to leave. Because of total embarassment, the 4 of us left the church at once scolding CL for scaring the children.We just decided to transfer to a nearby church but we had to drop by at the apartment first so CL can change her clothes. "pssshh!! Stupid brats. Don't they know what fashion is?" CL muttered while reluctantly removing her ensemble.

 

 

 

And that my friends, is the reason why we ended up here...

 

 

 

We quietly entered the church and sat at a corner. I looked around a bit since we've never been inside this church before. I was about to look at the priest when I saw.....

 

 

 

 

 

HIM!!! 

yoyo-emoticon-3-001.gifyoyo-emoticon-3-001.gifyoyo-emoticon-3-001.gif

 

 


 

Holla!!

Who do you think Dara saw??

                                                                                                             yoyo-emoticon-1-004.gif

'til next time

Thank you for subscribing guys

emoticon-2-007.gif

 

Disclaimer: the photos are def not mine..

 

Enjoy friends!!