Jeju Island

Closet Bad Boy

 

Jiyong's POV
 
 
 
"Ji~ Where are we going?" *silence* "Tell me~~" Dara pleaded for the nth time, shaking the life out of me. XD onion head She must be going crazy right now..."You'll know soon. Just be patient baby." I said, cooing her. "But Ji~"
 
 
"Here, eat some bungeoppang." I stuffed with the carp-like bread until she can no longer produce a single word. Kekekekeke. I have to do this if I want to keep my surprise a surprise. I'm sure I will succumb to her if she won't stop asking me where I'm going to take her......She threw a murderous glare at my direction which under normal circumstances would have made me quiver in fear but right now, with her cheeks puffed like a chipmunks, I can't help myself but to laugh out loud.yoyo-emoticon-3-029.gif......Her eyes widened upon seeing me laugh at her. I guess being the gangster that she is, she's not used tobeing laughed at or not being taken seriously. She quickly chewed then swallowed what's on . "GAAAHHH!!! I won't talk to you anymore!" She turned her back on me and put on her headphones. yoyo-emoticon-3-017.gif "Baby~ I'm sorry.yoyo-emoticon-3-014.gif I didn't mean to laugh at you." I placed my hand on her shoulders but she slapped my hand away and continued to ignore me. Aisshhhh!!
 
 
 
 
 
I arranged a birthday surprise for Dara which took me a long time to prepare. Today, I'm taking her to our private vacation house in Jeju Island. Just the two of us........ALONE........Away from our family and friends........NO pesky chaperone's. Perfect for ME to do what I want to do crazy monkey 039 WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm sooooooooo excited and I don't want to hide it~~
 
 
 
 
She's been pestering me for information since we boarded our private plane two hours ago. She's tried every method there is. Heck, she even tried to blackmail me. ME!!! Her own BOYFRIEND! crazy monkey 205 That girl stops at nothing..Nothing I tell you.
 
 
 
 
Not long ago, someone told me that Dara's only been to Jeju once. When she was five. I asked the why but they didn't gave me an answer so I just assume her Dad's too busy to take her. I know she'll like it there. It's so different from the city. So peaceful. I'm determined to make our stay memorable. A memory that we will never forget.
 
 
 
 
After minutes of poking her back nonstop, she abruptly turned to face me. "Jiyong~~ Tell me where we're going.... Tell me~"....."A place where we can relax. Don't worry baby, I'm sure you'll like my surprise. I promise" I smiled at her and grab some bungeoppang "Want more?" She grab the fish and stuff it forcefully in my mouth; choking me.
 
 
After my coughing receded, I look back at her and saw her clutching her stomach in laughter. I was about to scold her but found myself laughing with her. Aigoo............ the things she do to me............
 
 
 
"Just sleep for now Dara. I'll wake you up once we land." I made her lean her head on my shoulder and rearranged the blanket around us. She complied.......but not before showing me her puppy-dog eyes as a one last attempt of persuasion. cici-emoticon-005.gif "Just sleep Dara. I'm not telling you so don't be stubborn." I heard her 'hmmp' but nonetheless settled comfortably against me to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara's POV
 
 
My relationship with Jiyong has been nothing but extraordinary. Ever since we confessed our feelings, we've grown closer *if that's even possible* and we're a lot open with each other now. 
 
 
Donghae never bothered me again which I'm really thankful about. For the first few weeks after the incident at the bar, I've been worried sick that he might do something bad to Jiyong. So far, nothing has happened but I can't let my guards down. I know for a fact that Donghae is not the kind of guy who forgives and forget. Nu-uh.That's just not how gangsters roll. I know he;s gonna do something. He's just bidding his time.
 
 
 
 
I'm currently standing on the balcony watching the sun set. We've arrived an hour ago at Jiyong's vacation house and it has a really nice view of the ocean. When I woke up to find out that his surprise was a two-day trip to Jeju Island, I was stunned and wasn't able to talk for a few moments. Honestly I can't say I'm happy to be back. I've only been here once in my life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When my mom was killed. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was with her when it happened....... and being back in this place makes me remember memories I've buried long ago.......If I was only able to protect my umma.....If only I was stronger......faster..........If only I screamed louder then someone would have helped us before she died. This place brings back my worst nightmares.
 
 
 
I want to leave and never come back...... I want to turn around and board the next plane back to Seoul.......but seeing Jiyong looking at me in anticipation made me think twice. He looks so happy. I know he made a lot of effort to make this vacation possible.......Even though my mind is telling me to go, my heart is screaming not to take the smile off his face.
 
 
 
I forced back the tears threatening to spill form my eyes and hug him. "Thank you for the surprise Jiyong. I love it."
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
      
Update~!!
 
I'll post the second part tomorrow. I'm just so sleepy I can't type anymore
Follow me on Twitter (Though I'm not that active yet)
 
 
Comment and subscribe guys~