Stalker Alert!

Closet Bad Boy

 

I was about to consult Bommie when I saw him talking to the priest from the mass. I immediately fasten my pace afraid that the

 

priest might talk him into joining the seminary..... He's mine! Mine! Mine!...... He can't escape me now ho ho ho cebollita_animated_onion-20.gif

 

 

 

I was getting ready to lunge at the priest' back cute-rabbit-emoticon-003.gif when I felt Bom's arms circle my waste restraining me.

 

 

'Yah, Ssantokki don't you dare! I've already had more than my fair share of humiliation thanks to you and Chaerin-ah. You two are such troublemakers.''yoyo-emoticon-2-009.gif

 

 

 

"But Bommie! The priest clearly wants him to be a seminarian! I can't let him do that" I said while trying to pry myself from Bom.

 

''You pabo! They're just talking. Don't you come near the priest or I'll find Tam-Tam and slice his neck.'' she made a motion of slicing her neck and look at me in warning.

 

Hearing that, I immediately straighten up and behave myself. I know Bommie will really slice baby Tamtamie's neck if I disobey her. yoyo-emoticon-2-015.gif

 

"Can I at least introduce myself to him?" I showed her my puppy eyes that I know she cannot resist.

 

She sighed "Alright, you can go BUT make sure to act appropriately or else." She put her two fingers in front of her eyes and pointed them at my direction.

 

 

I gulped and nodded my head. I turned to look at Mr. GGFH and took a deep breath. By this time, the priest already left his side and he's standing all alone looking like a supermodel in a photoshoot. Kyaaahh! So handsome.

 

I cleared my throat and was about to start talking when because of extreme nervousness, I dropped my

 

 

 

 

Ehem! I meant purse.

 

As if a reflex reaction, Mr. GGFH immediately bent to retrieve my purse. He looked at me straight in the eyes and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN yoyo-emoticon-1-075.gif

 

 

I know it's embarassing to ogle but I can't help it. I remember my appa's stories on how he fell in love with my mom all of a sudden. He said everything just froze. Just like when you press pause if you're watching a movie. I never believed him though.  I thought what he said was a bunch of bullcr*p. I never thought it would happen to me. Everything else seemed to be blurred out. It's only him and me.

 

 

OH MY POPEYE! He is Perfect! yoyo-emoticon-2-017.gif

 

 

 

"T-Thank you" I said while blushing madly

 

"You're welcome little girl" he said while patting my head 

 

W-What? cebollita_animated_onion-13.gif Little girl? I was about to tell him that I'm not a little girl when a middle-aged woman came to his side and said that they're leaving. Must be his mom, I thought. He gave me a parting wave and left. I just looked at him longingly and sighed.

 

 

I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder and heard Bommie's voice "So, what's your plan now?"

 

"I know we'll see each other again. I'll find a way."

 

"You know you can always have him investigated right?"

 

"I know but I want to do it myself" I answered.

 

"What do you plan on doing?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll stalk him!!!!" cebollita_animated_onion-23.gif I shouted while pumping my fist in the air.

 

 

The people around us stopped talking and looked at us  as if we're crazy. I felt Bom remove her arms around my shoulder and distance herself away from me. Aigoo! So embarassing. cebollita_animated_onion-24.gif  I covered my face and rapidly walked to the parking lot with Bom trailing a few feet behind me.

 

 

After I got over my embarassing moment at the church, I smiled to myself and called one of our clan members to have him find out where he lives so I can start my "Educational Research" yoyo-emoticon-1-081.gif

 

 

 

Reseacher Darong reporting for duty yoyo-emoticon-1-077.gif

 

 

 


 

 

How do you guys like it?

Is it okay?

Still can't get over my "Bad boy" hype

grey-cat-006.gif

Please subsribe and leave some comments

Thank you!

 

yoyo-emoticon-1-042.gif