Chapter 42

Closet Bad Boy

5 Years Later....

 
 
 
 
 
Top's POV
 
 
 
"Hyung are you ready? Are you? Huh? Are you?" Seungri asked me, jumping up and down in excitement.
 
 
"Stay still you babo! Of course I'm ready. I've been waiting for this day for months." I replied as I put a restraining hand on his shoulder.
 
 
"Gosh! I can't believe you're getting married today! What happened to 'bachelor for life'?" Youngbae, who's busily admiring himself on the mirror, asked.
 
 
"Yeah, I remember that. Hyung's been saying that since we were 11 years old." Daesung added from the doorway.
 
 
"Well,what can I say? I found the right girl and fell in love." I said shrugging my shoulders and returned to checking my hair on the mirror.
 
 
I smiled to myself and remembered the day I proposed to Bom. It's been such a disaster that I thought she would turn me down.
 
 
 
 
 
Flashback...
 
 
 
 
"Remind me again why we're doing this Hyung?" Seungri asked for the nth time today as we continue to shell the stacks of corn in my room.
 
"Because I'm gonna propose to Bommie and this is my offering." UFO emoticon
 
 
 
"You make it sound like Noona's some kind of monster."
 
 
 
"She is. She's my Bommie monster" I smiled goofily and pouted my lips to kiss the corn pretending it's my girlfriend.
 
 
"Stop that Hyung! You're creepy!" disgusted, Liva Panda emoticon Seungri throw the corn he's holding in my direction, hitting me on the forehead.
 
 
"Ouch! Why you!"
 
"Even so, do you really have to use corn?" Youngbae butted in.Milk Box emoticon Waving the corn in front of my face.
 
 
"Flowers and chocolates are so common and besides, corn is her favorite." I answered nonchalantly and pushed the corn away.
 
"I bet instead of being happy, Noona will scold you for wasting her precious food." BeyBey Family emoticon Daesung taunted but continued with what he's doing.
 
 
 
"YAH! You guys might jinx it with your whining. This is a brilliant idea. Of course my Bommie won't get angry. She'll love my surprise and thank me for it." I said confidently with a big grin on my face.
 
 
 
"Aish! My fingers are hurting! Liva Panda emoticon Look Hyung!" Seungri cried suddenly as he shoved his fingers to my face.
 
 
 
"Stop shoving things to my face and quit whining! The less talk, more work will be done and before you know it, we'll be finish.UFO emoticon
 
 
 
With that, they all shut up and continue working on the corns. Today is the day I'm planning to propose to my girlfriend, Bom and I got my whiny friends to help me with it. We'll have dinner and I'm gonna ask her to marry me and of course she'll say 'Yes!' UFO emoticonand then we'll spend a 'wonderful' night together. If you know what I mean. *wiggles eyebrows*
 
 
 
As we were down to our last crate, Youngbae broke the silence and look at me in confusion. "Uhm, Why do WE have to do this anyway? Couldn't you have rented someone to do it for you?"
 
 
 
"Uh..UFO emoticon.. You're right. Why didn't I think of that?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DEAD AIR................................................................................................
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"WHAT?!?!?!" They all yelled simultaneously.BeyBey Family emoticonLiva Panda emoticonMilk Box emoticonExcept for Jiyong, who's indifferent as usual.Baby Soldier emoticon
 
 
 
"You could have rented someone to shell corn grains but forced us instead?" Milk Box emoticonYoungbae exclaimed with narrowed eyes.
 
"Hyung~~ This is so not cool. I had to cancel my boxing date with Chaecat~" panda 07Seungri said outraged.
 
 
"B-But...I didn't go to church for this?" Daesung stuttered.  BeyBey Family emoticon
 
 
The 3 of them send meaningful glances at Jiyong, expecting him to complain as well.
 
 
"I really don't mind Hyung. I have lots of free time" Baby Soldier emoticon Jiyong murmured. Still occupied on shelling corn grains.
 
 
"Aww~ Thank you JiyongieUFO emoticonDon't worry. Your Hyung will treat you some food~~" *PINCH CHEEKS*
 
 
 
"Ehhhhhhh?? How about us?" The three idiots appealed.
 
 
"Hmm...you guys can come along. Come on, I'm starving. I'm sick of corn."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"WHAT....did you say...honey? Sick of corn?"
 
 
I was about to stand up when I heard a familiar voice coming from the living room. I froze UFO emoticon but quickly look at the boys to confirm if they also heard it and judging by the look on their faces, they did.
 
 
With our mouths hanging open, we scrambled to stand up and hide my surprise.
 
 
We just about hid it at the far end corner of my room and arrange ourselves in a straight line when Bom entered my room.
 
 
"What do you mean you're sick of c-...Oh, Hello boys" She stood at the doorway momentarily shock to see that I'm not alone.
 
 
We all stood straighter and stick to each other to keep our hard work out of her sight. At least for now. How come I didn't heard the front door open?!
 
 As much as I want to show it to her, it's just not the right time yet and I don't want the 4 idiots present to ruin our moment.
 
 
"Uhm Bommie, why are you here?" I ask, crossing my fingers behind my back in hopes that she won't notice anything peculiar. I'm practically sweating buckets right now due to extreme nervousness.
 
 
"Can't I visit your house now Tabi?" UFO emoticon she  asked in mock innocence and leaned against the door frame.
 
 
"O-of course you can visit anytime. I'm just surprise is all." I step closer to Seungri who's standing on my right.
 
 
"Are you hiding something from me?" her eyes narrowed in suspicion and slightly leaned forward.
 
 
"W-hat? What makes you think I'm hiding something? You're so funny baby. Hahahahahaha" When I noticed that no one is laughing with me, I stretched my hands behind me and slap the guys backs. Automatically, my room was filled with awkward laughing.
 
 
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" BeyBey Family emoticonMilk Box emoticonLiva Panda emoticonBaby Soldier emoticon
 
 
 
"Noona, you're so hilarious!! Hahahahahaha" Seungri exclaimed, still laughing hysterically.
 
 
"You guys are so bad at acting." Bom remarked in amusement. Then her face grew serious once again.
 
 
"Cut it out. Tell me what you're hiding. NOW." My girlfriend looks like she's ready to eat us alive. I can practically feel her murderous aura swirling round and round. And I can feel the guys getting uneasy under Bom's laser glare.
 
 
"Nothing. We're not hiding anything" I said trying to act convincingly but at the same time one of my idiot friends, don't know who, said 'Please forgive us. We were forced!'
 
 
I turned my head from side to side eyeing each of my friends and letting the know that they're gonna get it later before looking back at Bom who's face is getting red from anger.
 
 
"Choi. Seunghyun. You. Dare. Lie. To. Me." For a second, I thought she was gonna throw herself at us but was distracted by the front door slamming.
 
 
"Bommie! You forgot your purse!" CL shouted from the door.
 
 
 
"CHAECAT!!!!!!" Seungri yelled from beside me and ran out of the room. I would say he's cute. IF ONLY he didn't left a gap on our human barrier exposing the product of our hard work.
 
 
"Idiot." The 4 of us muttered at the same time.
 
 
"Hey, what's that?" Bom said walking closer and peering behind us.
 
 
"Nothing!" We all shook our heads in denial.
 
 
"Really?" She slowly took another step forward but abruptly stop, throwing me an accusing look.
 
 
"It's a girl, isn't it? You don't love me anymore." She said in realization. Her eyes tearing up.
 
 
I was dumbfounded by her conclusion that I wasn't able to deny it right away but she took it as a confirmation of what she said.
 
 
"I knew it! I knew it! You're cheating on me!! Huhuhuhuhuhuhu...I'll kill you!" UFO emoticonShe picked up some of the corn cobs that we failed to hide and started throwing it in my direction.
 
 
"B-Bommie baby, it's not what you think." I appealed while dodging left and right. Daesung, Youngbae and Jiyong already retreated out of the room and it's just the two of us now.
 
 
"Tell me what it is." She commanded UFO emoticon
 
 
"Alright. Alright." I surrendered and pulled the sheets from my surprise.
 
 
 
99935129_0727169704.jpg 
 
 
 
"I asked the boys to help me shell corns today." I asked while looking on the floor.
 
 
"W-why?"
 
 
"I- I want to ask you something." I confessed nervously.
 
 
"Well? Ask away."
 
 
"Uhmmm....."
 
 
"Hmm?"
 
 
"Errr...."
 
 
"Just spit it out Tabi." she said impatiently.
 
 
I suddenly drop on one knee and grab her hand.
 
 
 
"Park Bom, will you marry me?"
 
 
 
 
End of Flashback...
 
 
 
 
Of course she said 'Yes' Or we wouldn't be here *sigh* I'm so happy.
 
 
"Too bad Dara noona isn't here. You and Jiyong Hyung could have had a double wedding." Seungri said out of nowhere. I saw Jiyong's head snap up from the sofa to send a glare at Seungri who was quick to realize his mistake and made an excuse to exit the room.
 
 
"A-ah...Uhm, I better go and check on Chaecat. She's wearing a gown today so..." Seungri said looking nervously at Jiyong then almost ran out of the room.
 
 
After the nuisance maknae left, everyone went quiet and studiously busied themselves.
 
 
"Err, I better check on the music Hyung. Good luck." Youngbae patted my back on his way out. He's gonna be playing the piano for the wedding march. He's an excellent pianist and he's got a nice voice too and body but let's not talk about that.
 
 
"Hyung, I'll go see if the priest has arrived." Daesung said and hastily bolted before I can utter a word.
 
 
Those traitors! They're obviously leaving me here to suffer from Jiyong's sour mood. Although it's nothing new. Ever since that day 5 years ago, Jiyong's never been the same.
 
 
I can still remember that day like it was only yesterday. When Jiyong woke up to find himself in my apartment, without Dara, he was so devastated that he nearly destroyed all my furniture. We had to lock him up inside my windowless guest room to keep him from going back to Busan.
 
 
He didn't calm down until the girls arrived to talk to him.
 
 
Bom had to point out that if he goes back, he'll just be a burden to Dara and get himself in danger. So he decided to wait.
 
 
We waited for weeks then months until we found out that Dara's house has been deserted and that the whole clan has moved somewhere.
 
 
The girl's tried everything to find her but all attempts were unsuccessful.
 
 
Bom's hoping that Dara will come to her wedding but we're still not sure.
 
 
 
 
"You okay, Ji?" I asked tentatively while pretending to fix my suit
 
 
"Huh?" I turned around to find him looking at me curiously.
 
 
"You said something Hyung?"
 
 
"I asked if you're okay."
 
 
"Oh...I'm okay Hyung, you? I can't believe your getting married today. I wish you and Bom happiness." He smiled and leaned back on his chair. Though I noticed his smile falter a bit and sadness seeped into his eyes. I chose to ignore it and came over to pat his back "Thank you Ji. I wish you happiness too."
 
 
We heard someone knock on the door and Jae Wook, our wedding coordinator, peek his head.
 
 
"Seunghyun-shi, you need to go to the altar now."
 
 
I nodded, breathed deeply and walked towards the door with Jiyong trailing behind me.
 
 
 

 
 
 
Pheewww!!!!!
 
What do you think?
MocMoc Girl emoticon
 
I'm sad that 2NE1 postponed their comeback but oh well i waited for a year so a couple more weeks won't really matter.
 
MocMoc Girl emoticon
 
Sorry for trolling kekeke. I've always wanted to try it. Baby Soldier emoticon