Daragon: Not well

Closet Bad Boy

 

I felt her head rest on my shoulder and her breathing even out. I covered my mouth with my other hand to prevent my sobs from escaping. "Sleep for now Dara. I'm here." 
 
                                                                                                                 -chapter 27
 

 
Bom's POV
 
 
 
I asked Minzy and Chaerin to pick us up at the school. A couple of minutes after Dara fell asleep, it started to drizzle slightly so I called the girls to come immediately.
 
 
 
I'm sitting at the back of CL's Porsche with Dara's head on my lap.
 
 
"Bommie, is Dara okay? She looks a bit pale."
 
 
I glance down at Dara "Omo! Tokki does look pale!" I move her hair from her face to feel her forehead but instead saw a small but deep gash at the side of her head. "Chaerin, bring us to a hospital."
 
 
 
"Huh? Why? Is Dara alright?"
 
 
 
"Just go! Palli!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
We rushed Dara to Seoul Hospital's  emergency room and was greeted by a flurry of nurses and doctors.
 
 
 
"She has a deep gash at the side of her head. I just want to make sure it's taken care of."
 
 
 
The doctor nodded and went to examine Dara.
 
 
 
 
 
After a few minutes.....
 
 
 
 
 
"When was the last time the patient slept?"
 
 
 
Minzy, CL and I look at each other. "Uhm, to be honest, we really don't know. She just came back from a vacation today."
 
 
 
"I see. Well aside from the wounds on her head and foot, her condition is generally okay. Though by her looks, I can tell that she's suffering from a lot of stress and judging by those eye bags, she's not getting enough sleep. I recommend that she take a lot of rest and if possible, keep her from things that are causing her stress."
 
 
 
 
 
We were quiet on the way to Dara's house. By the looks of it, we were all wondering what might have happened to Jiyong and Dara during their trip to Jeju Island. To be honest, I already have an idea what it is but I don't want to tell Minzy and CL yet until I talk to Ssantokki.
 
 
 
"Should we tell the clan?" CL asked after long minutes of silence.
 
 
 
"I don't think that's a good idea. They might jump to conclusions and kill Jiyong oppa." Minzy answered glancing at me.
 
 
 
"I don't care. Honestly, I'd be glad if they kill that bastard. He's obviously the reason why Ssantokki is hurt right now."
 
 
 
"But what if it's not Jiyong oppa? What will we do if Dara wakes up and fond out that Oppa is dead?"
 
 
 
"Of course it's Jiyong! If he isn't, he should have been with us looking for Dara instead of drinking himself to death. They're suppose to be in Jeju right now but obviously, something happened that caused them to return."
 
 
"I still think we should wait for Dara and let her make her decision."
 
 
"Whatever it is, it's connected to Jiyong and because of that, he'll pay."
 
 
 
CL was about to call Wooyoung but I made a last minute decision. "Don't call him yet Chae. We'll bring Dara to my apartment instead. Don't inform them until I say so."
 
 
"But Bommie..."
 
 
"Just do it! We'll wait for Dara to wake up and then it'll be up to her."
 
 
 
CL shook her head in exasperation but nonetheless turn the car to head to my apartment. Minzy visibly relaxed. Among the 4 of us, she has always hated violence.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Park Bom's Apartment
 
 
 
 
It's been 6 hours and Dara still hasn't woke up yet. I got a call from Wooyoung earlier asking about her because Dara can't be contacted. I panicked and told him the first excuse that came into my mind. That Dara is staying the night with me and is busy doing something in the bathroom. Lame right? I know. I can't be blamed since Wooyoung is Park clan's famous interrogator (next to Dara). I wasn't sure if he'll swallow my poorly constructed excuse...but for some miraculous reason, he did.
 
 
"Is that so noona? Can you tell her that she's asked to go to Busan as soon as possible to take care of some trouble?"
 
 
"A-ah, neh Wooyoung-ah. I'll tell her once she got out."
 
 
 
"Thank you noona! Bye."
 
 
 
I gladly hang up the phone and put a hand on my chest in an attempt to slow down my heartbeat.
 
 
 
 
Riiinnnggg!!!!
 
 
 
I almost jump from my seat. "Omo! Wooyoung again??!! Did he found out?" I anxiously look around the room for hidden cameras. Could they be watching us? Aigooo! I'm starting to get paranoid. I swear after this, I won't hide something from the clan ever again.
 
 
 
I glance at the screen and got immense relief to see Tabi's name on it.
 
 
 
"Tabi! Any news from Jiyong?"
 
 
 
I heard him sigh on the other line. "About that, Ji just woke up and we talked to him...." He trailed off hesitantly.
 
 
 
My brows furrowed. I can feel he's about to say some bad news.
 
 
 
"Well? Say it already!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
After Tabi told me what happened, I felt like crushing Jiyong's skull. I regretted stopping CL earlier from calling Wooyoung. I hastily said goodbye and faced the girls to tell them what happened.
 
 
 
The three of us stared at each other silently. I somehow feel this is my fault for convincing Dara not to tell Jiyong that she knew him before they met at the club. I know CL and Minzy feels the same way too. But honestly, I didn't know Jiyong is gonna make such a big deal out of this. 
 
 
I sadly cast my eyes at Ssantokki's sleeping figure. I'm sorry Dara.
 
 
 
"What shall we do?" Minzy asked breaking the silence.
 
 
"I say we tell the clan and let them take care of Jiyong." CL exclaimed.
 
 
They both look at me expectantly "Let's...Let's go to Busan for a while."
 
 
 
"Busan?"
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"I figured Dara needs time to think. Besides, Wooyoung said Dara needs to sort out some trouble in Busan. In her present state, I won't let her go alone."
 
 
 
"You really think so Bommie?"
 
 
"Yes. Dara needs it."
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
I might do a double update..another Daragon chapter 
Later tonight
 
Nhoc Cashmere002
 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY APPLERS!!!