RiRin Round 2

Closet Bad Boy

 

Inside, I'm dancing with glee, thinking I've hit the jackpot panda 36 This Minzy... She will be my girlfriend by the end of the night.
                                                                                                                                                          -Chapter 26
 
 
 
NOTE: Again, Seungri thought Minzy is CL and vice versa. It's kinda confusing. I got confused myself keke
 


 
 
 
 
I was about to introduce myself to Minzy when Bom noona placed a hand on my shoulder, stopping me on my tracks.
 
 
 
 
"By the way Seungri-ah, whatever you do, don't come near CL, arasso?"
 
 
 
 
"Uhm, why?" panda 45
 
 
 
"I can tell you two won't get along. Just avoid her okay?"
 
 
 
CL? Since I only saw two girls arrive and the blonde one is Minzy,  then CL is probably the one with short hair. Huh...I wonder how she's like.
 
 
 
"Don't worry noona.panda 52 I'm not interested in CL. She's not my type. I like Minzy"
 
 
 
"That's good then! Minzy's a really sweet girl. You'll definitely get along." She gave me an approving smile and went back to sit with Top Hyung.
 
 
 
 
Okay, Seungri, This is it! I fix my hair and straighten my shirt to look more presentable. I subtly sniff myself to make sure I smell good.
 
 
 
 
 
Hair    panda 59
 
 
 
Clothes  panda 59
 
 
 
 
Smell  panda 59
 
 
 
 
Alright, I'm good to go.
 
 
 
 
 
I purposely go around the table to reach Minzy to avoid getting on CL's way.  You know, it's funny 'cause CL looks like she won't hurt a fly. She looks so gentle...... but if Bom noona says that our personality clash, then it's best to avoid her for the whole night. I don't want to make a bad impression to Minzy by quarrelling with her friend.
 
 
 
 
 
I found myself facing Minzy's back in no time. Oohh~ Her blonde hair looks so shiny. I wanna touch it panda 02 I wonder how if feels like to run my hands on her shiny, shiny hair.
 
 
 
 
I raise my hand intending to wound my fingers through her hair panda 31
 
 
 
 
 
 
but then she suddenly turn around to face me. As a result, my hand landed directly on her .
 
 
 
 
Wooohhh~ So soft~ panda 35
 
 
 
 
 
I squeeze it once. I squeeze it twice. I squeeze it a LOT of times.
 
 
 
 
 
Squeeze. Squeeze. Squeeze.
 
 
 
 
 
panda 01
 
 
 
 
 
"Seungri-ah, why are you touching CL? I thought you said you like Minzy?" I heard Bom noona's voice. The alarm in her voice woke me up from my squeezerathon.
 
 
 
 
 
Wait......
 
 
 
 
Did noona said CL?
 
 
 
 
As in C to the L?
 
 
 
 
CL?
 
 
 
 
panda 57  
 
 
 
 
 
I froze as I realize my mistake. OH MY GOD! This is CL!!! panda 25
 
 
 
 
Hands still on her chest, I slowly tilted my head up to look at CL's face. I was greeted by a pair of eyes burning a hole in my head. 5
 
 
 
 
"Y-you're CL? Hi, I'm Seungri" panda 40
 
 
 
 
She grab my hand and twisted it painfully. "I would appreciate it if you keep your hands to yourself, ert. And yes, I am CL."
 
 
 
 
"Bu-but, I thought you're Minzy...and Bom noona said Minzy is sweet.''
 
 
 
"Minzy IS sweet you moron!....If you ever touch me again, I WILL cut your fingers..Got it?!" 8
 
 
 
 
 
"Y-yes." Sheesh! Bom noona is right. I should have definitely stayed away from CL. Hell, she's scary! How can Bom noon have friends like her.. panda 80
 
 
 
 
My conscience: BUT SHE'S PRETTY! WE SHOULD DEFINITELY PURSUE HER...
 
 
Rational Seungri: DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!
 
 
 
 
 
.......
 
 
 
 
.......
 
 
 
 
.......
 
 
 
 
 
........
 
 
 
 
 
.......
 
 
 
 
"But you do have nice " panda 92
 
 
 
 
I can't resist to squeeze it one more time 
 
 
 
 
 
Then everything went on slow motion.....
 
 
 
 
 
"CL, DON'T!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
The last thing I felt before I was knocked out was extreme pain on my left eye
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
TAKE CARE YOU GUYS~
 
Follow me on twitter :