It hurts

Closet Bad Boy

Because I have awesome subscribers, I will be updating chapter 7!! onion_gifs_emoticons-12.gif I was suppose to post this tomorrow morning but when I saw Dara's Etude CF at Oh-dara.com, I just felt soooo giddy that I want to let it ot of my system. I just had to share my happiness with you guys and I don't want to update without posting a chapter.

I just hate it when you get a notification for an update but then it'll say "THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE" and I don't want to do that to you guys so here it is............................ Enjoy!

 

If you haven't seen the CF then I recomment that you watch it ASAP!

 


 

 

 

It's been 2 months since I started stalking him. So far my findings are the following:

 

 

  1. He is rich.  When the address was forwarded to me by our clan investigator, I immediately went to his house and found myself face to face with a huge mansion. onion_msn_smilies-16.gif
  2. He goes to church every Sunday with his mom and dad.
  3. He must be an only child since I've never seen there family with another person. Too bad. If I'm his mom and I saw that my offspring is THAT goodlooking, then I'll want to give birth to at least 10 children. You know, spread the good genes. cute-rabbit-emoticon-009.gif
  4. He is the student council president of Seoul Preparatory School and the students call him ''Kwon prince" ............................Kyaah! and I'm his princess. Girl Monkey Emoticon
  5. He's a senior like me so he's probably 18 years old.
  6. He is a genius. I had someone check his school records and they were all flawless A+.
  7. He has a lot of admirers. From young to old, boy or girl, rich or poor, you name it, he has it.
  8. He loves animals and has a pet dog named Gaho. I followed them walking at a park once.

 

And last but definitely not the least, the most important finding of all ~drum rolls~

 

 

 

His name is KWON JIYONG!!!!!!!!!!!'' cute-rabbit-emoticon-018.gif

 

 

Squeel ! He's so dreamy. Jiyong oppa marry me!

 

 

I wasn't able to conduct my research at night though, I still have clan obligations *sigh* That's why I make sure to spend my time with him wisely.

 

If you're wondering about my studies, I'm being home-schooled. Since I was almost kidnapped when I was 10 years old, Appa doesn't want to take any chances with me.......... So as long as I finish my school work early, I'm free to go cute-rabbit-emoticon-007.gif

 

 

 

Today, he's sitting near the window of a cute cafe and seems to be waiting for someone. I hope to God it's not a girl.... I was directly opposite him sitting on one of the benches across the street.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I decided to siit inside a cafe while waiting for our class secretary. We were suppose to buy supplies for our foundation day next week. I glance outside the window and saw her. That girl is here again. yoyo-emoticon-1-019.gif I can see her sitting across the street staring at me. She's starting to creep me out. I've noticed she keeps popping up everywhere I go for the past 2 months. At first, I thought it was just a coincidence but seeing her everyday for 2 months is definitely not by chance. I made my way towards the door intending to confront her and ask her what she wants.

 

 

 

I was in front of her in no time and was about to open my mouth when she suddenly lifted her head and looked at me through her lashes......... She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.......... So innocent. I noticed her eyes widened slightly and she looked at me expectantly. I found myself speechless. I just want to stare at her mezmerizing brown eyes framed with thick lashes. I can look at them forever............. We just stared at each other for a long time when a pair of hands cover my eyes. I was startled but not for long as I was able to smell the familiar puke-inducing perfume of our class secretary Sohee. "Guess who oppa?" I was irritated that I roughly removed her hands from my eyes but she was unfazed and attached her hands to my arm. "Oppa! I'm sorry I'm late. I just didn't know what to wear." Sohee piped in while swinging my arm. I took another glance at the girl and found her staring at Sohee's hands I waited for her to look at me but when she didn't, I felt a strange pang of emptiness. 

 

 

 

I just shrugged off that feeling and allowed Sohee to tow me away from the girl.

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

I look at their retreating backs while concentrating on breathing. *In* *Out* *In* *Out*

 

I was texting Minzy-ah when I felt someone standing in front of me. I looked up and was pleasantly surprised to find HIM there. We just stared at each others eyes for a long time and I was about to introduce myself when we were interrupted by a girl with heavy make-up. I was shocked when she called him 'Oppa' even more when she circled her hands around his arm. I waited to see if he will remove her hands but he did not................instead he walked away from me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just like that, I experience my first heartbreak.

 


 

 

This chapter is a bit different from the ones that I usually post

What do you guys think?

Were you able to feel Dara's pain?

 

We Daragons should unite and just eliminate those other girls

yoyo-emoticon-1-037.gif

 

 

KIDDING! I like Sohee

Please dont take it seriously Sohee fans

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Green Scarf Smiley

 

OMO OMO OMO

I JUST SAW DARA AND JONGHYUN'S ETUDE CF

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY

WH-... I-...

I've gone crazy...