RiRin Final Round

Closet Bad Boy

 

"Aish!!! Why can't I sleep??? panda 05"
 
 
"YAH! Lee Seungri, snap out of it! Stop thinking about tomorrow!" I slap my cheeks and buried my face on my pillow to try and get some much needed sleep. It's currently 3 AM and like all the previous nights, I can't, CAN'T SLEEP. I can't stop worrying about what will happen tomorrow. What if...What if that violent catwoman r-r-...I can't say the R word.
 
 
 
 
 
 
But..but what if she rejects me?! panda 25
 
 
 
 
You must be wondering what I'm talking about, right? Well. I can't tell you just yet but I can give you a hint...
 
 
 
You see, since that encounter with Bom noona's friend, CL, I haven't been able to get her out of my head! panda 86 For nights, weeks even, I wasn't able to get a single moment of peace without her head popping up everywhere I go. I've tried everything. I read a book, I exercised, I drank some sleeping pills, and even slept with my old blankie Mr. Roo. *I've had it since I was 2 years old so please excuse the name* images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh26uCqHYw_aVaEUa5IdW 
 
 
 
 
 
BUT NOTHING WORKED. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
IT is irritating,panda 13 I tell you. My eyebags grew darker, I lost weight and I can't concentrate on a single thing I do. In other words, I looked and felt like . panda 11
 
 
 
 
I even thought I inherited my Grandmother's Insomnia panda 20...and I had to endure a whole day waiting for a doctor to confirm that I was clear of the disorder.
 
 
 
 
When all things failed, I decided to call Bom noona. My last resort. I really didn't want to do it panda 42 but I had no choice. When every method I thought of didn't worked, I ended up with a conclusion that maybe...JUST MAYBE...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I like CL...*goosebumps* *insert sounds of screaming/plates breaking/thunder/evil laugh*
 
 
 
I know. But you can't really tell your heart who to like.
 
 
 
So I asked for her address and cellphone number and from then on, I would follow her EVERYWHERE she goes just to pester her. Kekekeke panda 36 She deserves it. I can't sleep because of her so I made it my purpose in life to annoy the living daylights  out of her just to get even.
 
 
 
 
It was fun and everyday is a new experience. I enjoyed it so much that I failed to realize that I'm slowly falling for her. panda 31 By the time I recognized the symptoms, it was too late to avoid it and I found myself smitten by my pretty,pretty Chaecat. *sighs dreamily*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tonight, it seems like sleep is eluding me again...
 
 
I managed to make her agree to meet me tomorrow but I still don't know it it's a good idea. I mean, proposing in public and risking public humiliation? *shivers* 'What if she doesn't come? I'll look stupid in that Ri-'
 
 
"Seungri, don't be scared." I chided myself
 
 
Of course she likes me. WHO DOESN'T??? panda 52
 
 
 
Right?
 
 
 
"Fighting Lee Seungri!!" I pumped my fist in the air to boost my confidence.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next day...
 
 
 
 
''Aish! Still don't know why I'm here. I'm Lee Chaerin! 9 I don't go on dates!!" I grumbled as I pace the sidewalk.
 
 
I already got a few weird looks from passerby's but the hell I care 6 I'm starting to think that coming here is a bad idea. I mean, why did I even CONSIDERED going out with that panda???!!!
 
 
I was about to leave and cancel our date when out of nowhere a Rilakkuma mascot came my way and started dancing in front of me.
 
 
 
tumblr_lgx9q9iiIK1qb7k74.gif tumblr_lgx9t9XLJy1qb7k74.giftumblr_lgx9r99PGC1qb7k74.gif
 
 
 
 
 
I know I'm Seoul's baddest female but I LOVE RILAKKUMA to bits!!!!!!!!!!!! 20
 
 
 
So I forgot about leaving and instead focused all my attention to the dancing mascot in the middle of the street. 
 
 
So cute!!!!
 
 
 
After the song, I look at my watch and felt my eyebrows connect when I saw that the panda's now 15 minutes late...
 
 
HUL!!!! The nerve! Could it be that he's only joking when he asked me out?
 
I'll kill him! 8
 
 
I turn my back to head to my car when I felt someone touch my back. I look back and my eyes widen when I saw my Rilakkuma standing in front of me.
 
I balled my fist in an attempt to contain my excitement with being faced to faced with my favorite character. Should I ask him to take a picture with me? Should I?
 
My inner fangirl *yes, I'm Rilakkuma's fangirl* is jumping up and down screaming in anticipation. It's always been my dream to have a picture with him.
 
 
I open my mouth to ask him my favor when suddenly, he lifted his tiny arms and remove his head.
 
 
 
I stand there gaping at the grinning, sweaty man in front of me.
 
 
"Surprised?" he asked
 
 
It took me a moment to process his question but when I did, I nodded my head twice. I was too shock for words.
 
 
 
He smiled and held my head in both of hands.
 
 
 
"Lee Chaerin, be my girlfriend." He said looking at me intently, still wearing that cute smile.
 
 
 
I couldn't help but smile back and pinch his cheeks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Since you've embarrassed yourself in public for me , I guess you're mine."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Can you do the dance again?" I asked with my puppy dog eyes
 
 
 
"Aigoo!!!" he sighed and kissed my forehead then put his Rilakkuma head back on and started dancing...
 
 
 
 
I'm....happy. I definitely don't regret coming here.
 
 

 
 
I was suppose to post this tomorrow but I just missed you guys b06
 
So I updated 2 chapters!!!
 
Where can I find guys like him?
 
 
Tell me~~~~~
b15
 
Guys nowadays are........
 
I'll try to update regularly from now on.