Realization

Closet Bad Boy

 

Dara's POV

 

 

It's been a week since they day Jiyong came to my house..... I haven't seen him since then..... Maybe, he's given up. My brows furrowed at that thought. Tss! I don't need him. Who would want a guy with a major case of multiple personality disorder? I'm sure I don't. yoyo-emoticon-2-070.gif .....Well, maybe I do....... A little bit........ But that doesn't mean we can be together. We won't work out anyway. I mean, he's obviously very much attracted to my "gang member side" and that's not who I really am. If I gave 'us' a chance, he'll eventually find out that I'm really a childish girl who believes in fairy tales and happily ever afters. I can already picture him leaving me and breaking my heart.

 

 

I have to stop my feelings. I used to think that once I find someone I like then I can just make him like me back and everything will be alright but yoyo-emoticon-1-019.gifit's not as easy as it sounds. There's too many complications.

 

 

 

 

 

OR MAYBE I'M JUST AFRAID..

 

 

 

 

 

The ringing of my cellphone interrupted my mental discussion...

 

"Wooyoung, what happened?"

 

"Princess, our rival clan kidnapped 3 of our members. They want us to pay them 3 billion won if we want them to see them alive." Wooyoung reported breathlessly.

 

I ended the phone without a reply and track the kidnappers................They will regret messing with the Park clan.

 

 

 

Some of you might think 'what the hell! they're just members. You can easily find replacements'......... You see, the Park clan is like a really big family. We take care of each other. In my case, it's like growing up with a looooot of uncles and I treat Wooyoung as my younger brother. 

 

 

I found out that the warehouse is located somewhere in Yangcheon district. I went there first and called Wooyoung on the way to tell him the location and to bring reinforcements.

 

Once I arrived near the warehouse, I opted to go on foot since I don't want my surprise arrival to be ruined.

 

I was able to enter without a sweat and surveyed the area.

 

There are about 5 guards inside and it's a good thing that not all of them are armed. They seem to be having fun. 

 

 

 

I suddenly felt cold metal behind my head. I smirked.................This is going to be fun. 

 

"Raise your hands or I'll blow your head off!" a gruff voice commanded.

 

I raised my hand and stayed motionless.

 

"Who are you?" I felt him lower his gun and came nearer.......... BIG MISTAKE.......... I grabbed his hand, moved smoothly to his right and forced the gun out of his hand. It fell loudly on the floor causing the other guards to be aware of our ongoing struggle. Before they can come to guard 1's rescue, I immediately kicked his stomach, grabbed his head and slammed it hard on the concrete floor.

 

Guard one down. I mentally counted.

 

By now, the other members are advancing on me and I assumed a defensive stance preparing for their attacks.

 

Guard 2 moved forward and lunge at my direction. I gracefully stepped back and performed a roundhouse kick and delivered a punch directly at his face.

 

Guard 2 down.

 

The 3 remaining members are looking at each other as if silently communicating who's going to attack next.The one in the middle moved forward and ran towards me with such speed that I fell backwards. Hmm, he's good.

 

 

 

BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

 

 

I used my feet and my hands to send him over my head which caused him to to collide with a table and hit his head.

 

2 guards to go.

 

The both of them are looking at me nervously and briefly glanced at each other.

 

"Why don't you two attack me at the same time? It'll increase your chance of winning." I suggested.

 

They seem to decide that it's a good idea but they never got the chance to even take a step forward since members from the Park clan arrived and immediately took care of the 2 guards.

 

 

 

 

"Did you had fun princess?" Wooyoung shouted upon entering the door. I just smiled at him and shrugged my shoulders.

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I was so determined to have Sandara Park that I even resorted to following her everywhere she goes. Unnoticed of course. I thought that if I give her some space to think about 'us', then maybe, she will agree to be my girlfriend.

 

 

Tonight, I was sitting a few houses down from their house and was about to leave when I saw a car racing past the street.

 

''Wait a minute, that's Dara's car!''

 

I immediately got inside my own car and followed her........On the way, I was so curious as to where she was heading 'cause it's already late. Could it be that she's meeting with a man?

 

NO! That can't happen. I won't allow it.

 

I grew even more curious when she suddenly parked her car on the side of the street, got out and started to walk somewhere.

 

My eyes widened when I realized that she's about to enter a warehouse. I mean, what does a young, beautiful girl gonna do inside a warehouse at this time of the night?

 

I followed her silently..... Everything was quiet for a few minutes but then, I heard shouting.

 

I took a peek and I don't know if  I should be amazed or scared at what I saw.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Inside the warehouse, I saw Sandara Park taking on 5 guys without breaking a sweat. It was like a scene from some hollywood movie and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I didn't know girls know how to fight. She's really one of a kind.

 

When the door burst open to reveal more men who looked like hooligans, I grew worried for her safety and went down from my hiding place to help her. But before I can fully reveal myself, one of the hooligans shouted, ''Did you had fun,Princess?'' I was able to breath a sigh of relief............. But wait?........... Princess?....... They call her princess?.......... Could she be.......I was unable to finish that thought because I suddenly saw a gun pointed at Dara's direction and I jumped up in front of her just in time to hear a gunshot...