Avoiding Him

Love Like Roses *Completed*
Ella’s POV

That night, I spent the night at Selina and Hebe’s dorm. I needed to take a break from Jerry. I’ve successfully avoided him since the kiss…

“So, tell us what happened!” Selina squealed in delight.

I told Selina and Hebe all about it and when I was done, they fell asleep. I sighed.

“Sleepy pigs! They should’ve listened and give me advice after! I can’t avoid Jerry forever. My clothes and schoolwork is in that room!” I muttered. “I’ll take a shower first, then.”

I got up and gasped.

“My clothes are in my room. I didn’t bring any with me…” I trailed off.

I paced around and saw a closet for Selina and Hebe. I opened it and started looking for something to wear.

“Where are Hebe’s casual clothes?” I asked no one.

I had glanced through most of the clothes and they were mostly Selina’s.

“Oh well, I’ll wear Selina’s nightgown and ask Hebe tomorrow.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina’s POV

I woke up to someone’s arm around my waist. I raised my head to search for the arm’s owner.

“Ella?”

I remember! The conversation of Ella’s first kiss came flooding back. I shook Ella and she woke with a yawn. I looked for Hebe.

“Hebe, where are you?” I called.

Ella was now awake and had gone to the bathroom to brush her teeth and to take a shower. I got up and saw a note from Hebe.

‘Got up early in search for Aaron. See you later! –H’

“Ella! Hebe’s gone!” I called as I went into the bathroom.

“What? I needed her clothes to change into!”

“Get them,” I said.

Ella was done and grabbed a towel when I finished brushing my teeth.

“You take quick showers. How do you do that? I take like thirty minutes!” I said.

“If you didn’t have to redo your shampoo and conditioner twice, you’d be quicker,” Ella replied.

She was wrapped in a towel when she stepped out. She left the bathroom and I followed.

‘I have an idea!’ I thought.

“You can wear my clothes. Hebe’s clothes are at the wash,” I said. “Here.”

I handed Ella a dress.

“Oh, not girly girl again!” Ella groaned.

“It’s the least girly clothing I have!”

“It has sparkles and lace,” Ella replied doubtfully.

“Come on, it’s all you’ve got,” I reassured her.

I smiled as she took it and wore it. I choose my own outfit and we left the room.

“Uh, Selina? Can you go into my room and get my stuff? Please?” Ella begged.

I sighed.

“Ok.”

Ella squealed and hugged me. I got her backpack and textbooks.

“Was he inside?”

“No. Probably left for school.”

I watched as Ella clapped her hands.

“Good. So far so good,” she exclaimed.

We arrived to class ten minutes later. We took our seat and I glanced at Jerry. He was staring at Ella and Ella was blushing.

“And it’s only the beginning of the class. Ella’s gonna be a tomato if she keeps blushing like that!” I muttered to myself.

I raised my hand.

“Yes?”

“Can Ella and I switch seats just for today?”

“Why?”

“Because Ella has allergies and it’s irritating her,” I said sweetly.

‘Who could resist me?’

“Really?”

The teacher looked at Ella while Ella nodded furiously. She rubbed her eyes, putting on an act.

“Ok,” the teacher said. “Only for today.”

I nodded and switched seats. Just as I sat down, a text came.

‘Thank you so much. I owe you one. –E’

I nodded when Ella glanced at me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I’ll be updating soon :)

Daffy_duck
September 1, 2011
10:05 PM