Where's Ella?

Love Like Roses *Completed*
Hebe’s POV

I walked to my next class with Aaron. Glancing a few times, you’d think that he’s quiet and reserved, but you’d be wrong. Once you get to know him, he’d laugh and be quite talkative.

“Hebe, are you okay?”

I nodded.

“You see those? They’re beautiful flowers,” Aaron said in awe.

He plucked a flower and held it out to me.

“For the beauty in plain clothes,” Aaron joked.

I laughed and pretended to hit his shoulder.

“Why, thank you, gentleman,” I said, curtsying. “How kind of you.”

By then, we’d arrived at the classroom door. Aaron had just opened the door for me.

“You’re welcome, my lady.”

We both laughed and walked inside. I sat down near the back of the room along with Aaron beside me for science. Glancing around the room, I noticed that the rest of Fahrenheit and my two best friends were not in my class, but the new guy was. I watched as he got up and walked over.

“Hey,” he said.

“Hi,” I said and smiled.

“Listen, I came over to apologize to your friend. Where is she?”

“Oh,” I exclaimed. “You must mean Ella.”

Jerry shrugged.

“She’s not in this class,” Aaron said.

“Stop eavesdropping, Aaron,” I teased.

“Guess I’ll have to apologize tomorrow.”

I nodded and smiled. Being the wisest out of S.H.E., I supported Jerella while Selina had been supporting Chunella for a long time. Once I saw Jerry, I knew that Ella would be the one for him. Even though he tried to be rude towards her, he couldn’t help showing more facial expression than usual. Ella’s bubbly personality was the number one cure for Jerry’s cold behavior. I looked at Aaron. Sometimes, they are alike. Aaron has been opening up and showing his feelings ever since he first met the rest of Fahrenheit and S.H.E. I smiled and concentrated on the notes the teacher was showing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaron and Hebe’s developing fine. It’s nice that Jerry’s trying to be nice and apologize for his behavior towards Ella. Too bad she wasn’t there :’(

Daffy_duck
August 6, 2011
10:25 PM