Fine Girlz

Love Like Roses *Completed*
Ella's POV

'OMG! We're gonna be late! Because of Selina!'

"I made us fashionably late," Selina beamed as she fixed her side ponytail.

I watched as she clipped a streak of pink hair into her real hair before tying it up.

"Fancy and majestic," Selina sighed as she glanced at her hairdo.

Hebe rolled her eyes.

"More like y and mysterious," I teased.

Selina blushed and giggled. Then, her eyes crinkled.

"Is it too much? Or it's fine?"

We assured her the whole rest of the ride to the Night Club, which was thirty minutes away.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S GREAT!" Hebe and I shouted as Selina redid her hair.

I shook my head.

'Looking this y for guys... Will it work?'

Before I could blink twice, Selina and Hebe dragged me into the Night Club.

"Guys..." I started.

I gulped when I saw Jerry.

"Let's party!" I shouted, shaking my head.

I danced the night away with each member of Fahrenheit, Selina, and Hebe. Obviously, Jiro and Selina danced practically together most of the time. Finally exhausted, I sat on a bar stool.

"Tired?" a familiar voice asked.

My heart quickened as he sat next to me and ordered a nonalcoholic drink.

"No, I'm okay... How about you?" I asked, taking a sip.

Jerry shook his head and grinned.

"Nice gangster look you've got there," Jerry teased, staring at my outfit.

I was about to answer when Chun came next to me.

"Care to dance with me?"

I looked at Jerry who shrugged.

"Sure," I said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry's POV

'Why did I do that?'

I walked to Ella and danced closer to her. Ella started fooling around and started twirling around a pole.

'Stop! People are staring! You're attracting too much attention!'

I wanted to scream that, but I kept it in. Ella started shaking her and I stepped forward, grabbing her arm and leading her away to the bathroom area.

"Ow, Jerry! What was that for?" Ella exclaimed.

'Should I tell her I care about her?'

As I opened my mouth, I saw her being dragged away by Selina and Jiro.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Where's Ella going? What's wrong? Find out in the next chapter :) I wanted to wish you all a belated Happy New Year :) <3

Updating soon,
daffy_duck
January 14, 2012
7:00 PM