Seat Arrangers ;)

Love Like Roses *Completed*
Ella’s POV

I walked through the doors of HIM University in search of my BFFL – best friends for life. They have been my friend ever since I stepped through these doors on my first day of freshmen year. Now, I’m a senior the oldest of the school’s status. I was interrupted with a shout.

“Ella! Are you coming or not?” a high pitched voice shouted throughout the courtyard.

“Yeah, Selina! Wait for me!” I yelled back as I ran as fast as I could.

As usual, Selina was wearing a frilly pink outfit fit for a princess.

“What was taking you so long, Ella?” another girl beside me asked.

“Nothing, I just thought about our relationship through college life. So, are you two elated? It’s our last year before we go out in the real world as singers!” I exclaimed.

Selina fake cried.

“I can’t believe we are going to be done with college!” Hebe exclaimed.

I nodded.

“Let’s stay together forever, okay? I don’t want to be a granny alone,” Selina begged. “Plus, Ella would probably still be single!”

Hebe laughed while I pouted in fake anger.

“That’s so mean.”

I was about to rant off when the bell sounded.

“Oh, we’d better get going,” Hebe teased. “Saved by the bell, literally.”

We ran to class as we giggled at our closeness. We could finish each other’s sentences, but we still have different personalities.

I was more of a sporty girl, but I could be y if I wanted. Selina is more of a girly girl. She wears the most girly, pink fashion around college. Hebe is more of an ‘in between’ girl. She could have fashion like Selina and be interested in sports like myself. Hebe wears cute, yet casual clothes. She’s the one who settles most problems since she’s mature, but don’t think that she’s the oldest. Hebe’s the youngest out of the three of us, but she’s smart and kind with specks of playfulness in her personality.

“Girls, you’re late!” the teacher said. “But since it’s the first day, I’ll give a warning to the three of you.”

Selina moved forward and glided to pick her seat from the ones left. She sat near the center of the room (for attention, of course). Selina chose to sit with Jiro, her crush.

I glanced at Hebe and we both shrugged. Hebe walked to a desk with an empty seat in the spot behind Selina. I was about to take the empty spot when a young guy stole it. I glanced angrily at him.

“Why are you sitting there? It’s my seat! It’s always been that way. Hebe and I while Selina sits with her cr– I mean, Jiro,” I pouted.

“Sorry, but I sat down so it’s my seat.”

“Aaron, please let Ella sit there,” Hebe said patiently.

Aaron now looked clearly disappointed. Selina, who was surveying the scene, got up and whispered in my ear. I laughed and gave my seat to Aaron. Just before I left, I whispered something to Aaron.

“Take care of Hebe. Don’t let your crush down.”

Aaron blushed as Hebe stared at us.

“What did you say, Ella?” Hebe inquired.

Before I could tease Hebe about it, Aaron butted in.

“Nothing, Hebe,” he said. “Ella just wanted to know where she could sit…”

Aaron whispered to Hebe and she giggled. Based on that glitter in Hebe’s eyes, I knew something was up.

“Ella… you should sit…” Hebe trailed off.

I glanced to where Hebe was pointing and sighed. Reluctantly, I took a spot in the desk behind Aaron and Hebe.

‘I hated that boy. He is so annoying and such a big eater. Just because Fahrenheit is a big heartthrob to all the girls, except us, doesn’t mean that I have to be with him. S.H.E. is also a big heartthrob to all the guys, too.’

I could tell that Selina likes Jiro and Aaron likes Hebe. The thing is… Hebe and Jiro like them, too. They are just secretive about it, but no way in heaven am I going to fall in love with WU CHUN! We are not meant to be.

“Class, we have a new student from the University of Drama,” the teacher introduced.

Everyone turned to look at the new transferee and gasped at the handsome man. All except for Fahrenheit and S.H.E. Being of the popular kids in school, we had to stay calm, but inside, I knew that we were all screaming…. With admiration.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That’s it for the first chapter! Updating soon :)

Daffy_duck
July 25, 2011
9:15 PM