ert!

Love Like Roses *Completed*
Ella’s POV

I looked at my room assignment and sneaked a peek at the other’s paper.

“What’s yours?” Selina asked.

“201,” Hebe said.

“Oh my gosh! Me, too! We’re going to be together,” Selina squealed.

They both frowned.

“Yeah, I know,” I said. “Too bad. There can only be two students sharing a room. Who’ll I be with?”

“Maybe, Wu Chun,” Selina teased.

I glared at her as she stuttered.

“J-J-Just kid-d-ding… he-he.”

I smiled.

“That’s more like it,” I said. “I have room number 205. Oh, that’s just two doors down from your side of the hall. Let’s wait for each other to go to class. Don’t be late!”

I started running to my dorm, but I bumped into someone.

“Sorry… Oh, it’s you! Hi,” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, I wasn’t watching. Sorry.”

“Oh, it’s all right, Jerry. I have to go take a shower in my dorm. Bye!” I yelled as I ran down the hall again.

I reached my room and opened the door. Surveying the other bed with clothes on it already, I put my stuff on the other bed by the windows. I pulled out my vibrating phone and read the message.

‘Who’s with you? – S’

‘I don’t know. I think it might be a guy. –E’

‘Really?! I hope it’s Wu Chun ;) I know, just kidding! –S’

‘You’d better be. –E’

‘He-he! Go take a shower, you stinky fish. Don’t let the guy see you ;) –S’

‘Selina! What weird thoughts you have! –E’

‘Sorry, it’s because I know you, Ella! Be careful. Don’t think that Hebe and I are bunking with you now. I miss you. –S’

‘Me, too. Thanks, Selina. See you tomorrow! Don’t take too long. You know yourself. –E’

‘Okay! Good night! –S’

‘Good night. –E’

I got my clothes and took a shower. In the middle of my bubble bath, I heard someone come inside the dorm.

‘Did I lock the door? Hebe and Selina normally lock it for me when I forget!’ I thought.

I hurriedly started to finish my bubble bath. I was almost done when I heard a doorknob twist.

“I’m in here!” I shouted, but I was too late.

The door opened and I sank down lower in an attempt to hide my body in the foam. I covered myself and shrieked. I’m sure Selina and Hebe could hear me.

“Ella?” the stunned guy asked.

I nodded.

“Close the door, ert,” I shouted.

I didn’t have the strength to look at the guy, but I hope it’s someone I didn’t know too much. It’ll be embarrassing. I quickly finished my bath and dressed in my cute pajamas. I don’t know why mom gave me so much girly stuff! Argh!

‘Oh, I know! I can give some for Selina’s birthday. She’s close to my height… just a bit skinnier… It’s time to face that guy!’

I walked out carefully and noticed that the guy was sleeping with the covers over his head. I walked over and tried to life the cover off, but he held on tightly. I sighed and gave up. Slipping under the covers, I looked at my phone.

FOUR NEW MESSAGES

I opened them one by one and wrote replies.

‘Ella, who’s the hunk? –S’

‘Ella, I’m waiting! I’m coming over tomorrow! –S’

‘I’m staying up until you answer! –S’

‘E, S is being weird. I felt something. What happened? You know that we are like a triplet. We know what’s happening. Some accident occurred between you and the guy, right? –H’

‘Selina, I appreciate your worry, but can you at least write like Hebe did? Be calm and composed. –E’

‘Hebe, I don’t know who he is, yet. You’re right. Tell you tomorrow. –E’

‘Ok, love ya! Good night! –H’

‘You’d better tell me, too. –S’

I sighed and started to drift off to dreamland.

‘It’ll be a long day tomorrow.’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

How are Hebe and Selina going to take the accident? Who’s the mystery man?

Stay tuned for the answers! :)

More soon,
Daffy_duck
August 23, 2011
11:45 AM