Ella <3 Jiro?

Love Like Roses *Completed*
Ella’s POV

“Phew, we’re finally done with this,” Selina exclaimed.

Hebe nodded.

“You’re lucky you were with Jiro and you got to stare at him all day,” I teased while Selina turned rosy pink.

“Oh, stop that, Ella,” Selina said.

I giggled and turned Selina around. Fahrenheit was standing right behind her. Selina almost fainted. Jiro stared at Selina, too.

‘They’re so in love. I’ve got to get them together.’

I ran up to Jiro and whispered in his ear.

“Come with me to the fountain. I’ve got something important to tell you,” I whispered.

Jiro nodded and left with me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun’s POV

‘Where’s she going with Jiro?’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina’s POV

‘Where’s he going with Ella?’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No one’s POV

Selina and Chun walked off in search of Ella and Jiro.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

“What’s up?” Jiro asked.

“Ok, I’m gonna be straight forward like Hebe, okay? Do you like Selina?” I asked.

Jiro blushed and nodded. I smiled and told him that she felt the same way. Jiro grinned and hugged me.

“Now, I can make a move!” Jiro said while slicking his hair back. “I’m hot and I know it!”

“Don’t make a fool of yourself,” I teased. “Set up a date or something.”

Jiro thanked me and gave a peck on my cheeks.

“Thanks, sister,” Jiro said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina’s POV

When we finally found Ella and Jiro, they were hugging and kissing. Chun remained calm, but I wasn’t.

‘What? Ella being hugged and kissed by Jiro? What? Jiro is a player! I was wrong about him!’

I ran up to them and in anger, I punched him. Jiro accidentally fell into the pond, pulling Ella with him. At first, he was on top, but he quickly pushed Ella on top as they landed in water. Ella turned out to have a couple of wet spots, but Jiro was absolutely drunk in water.

“Ella!” Chun called as I ran away in horror.

‘How could I do that?’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun’s POV

I watched in horror as Ella and Jiro were pushed into the pond. I ran up to them and pulled Ella out bridal style. Her eyes sparkled as she thanked me. She turned around and pulled Jiro up and out of the fountain, too.

‘Doesn’t she think I’m her prince? She’s supposed to fall in love with me. Not care about Jiro! Maybe they’re in love.’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

I thanked him and helped Jiro out. He could catch a cold, being dunked inside a two feet fountain.

“Thanks, I don’t know why she’d do that!” Jiro exclaimed, pulling his shirt off to keep from getting a cold.

I turned around and saw Chun leaving. I ran and caught up with him.

“Why’d you come here?” I asked.

“No reason. Just to check up on your guys,” he said curtly.

“It’s all a misunderstanding. I told him that Selina likes him and he was so happy that he –“

“He kissed and hugged you?” Chun added in.

“Because he was very happy! Now, can you come and get some clothes for him?” I asked.

He nodded and walked to his dorm. A couple minutes later, he came down with a bag and a towel. We ran back to Jiro and gave him a towel. Chun told Jiro to take off his clothes while no one was here. I turned away as he did so I could look out for anyone that was passing by.

“All done!” Jiro said, sighing with relief. “But Selina…”

“I’ll handle it,” I said as I turned back around and blushed. “Where’s your shirt?”

“Uh… today’s laundry day, so it’s all at the laundry place,” Chun said. “So, I lent him my shirt.”

I nodded. Chun smirked and flexed his abs and muscles. I turned redder than I already was.

“Uh… I’m gonna go,” Jiro said.

“Wait! I’ll go with you,” I exclaimed.

Chun grabbed my arms and made up and excuse as I protested. Jiro nodded and left, uncertain. Once he left, Chun cornered me at the end of the hedges around the garden.

“What are you doing?” I said as I shrunk back in fear as he placed an arm at each side of my neck.

“Nothing,” he said as he leaned closer.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed with all the strength I had.

“Stop that! Stop playing!” I yelled.

“I left to make sure you’re okay,” Chun said, honestly.

I stared up at his face and he was honest for sure.

“Ella, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?” Chun asked.

I hesitated and replied back.

“I’m sorry, but you’re like a brother to me. I have someone else in mind,” I apologized.

Chun smiled and said it was okay if I liked someone else. He’ll be by my side if I ever needed help.

‘Like a personal angel…’

We hugged and left the scene. A shadow pasted by as we walked away and when I looked back, I saw no one.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At Selina’s Dorm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

“Selina! It’s not true!” I yelled as I busted into the room.

Hebe glanced up and looked relieved. She pointed at the bathroom door. I knocked as Hebe said that she had to go to the bathroom. Selina opened at the trick and saw me.

“What?” Selina asked, annoyed.

I told her all that happened with Jiro and I, except the part about the date.

“He likes me back?” Selina repeated.

I nodded as she squealed. A knock on the door was heard. I opened it and saw Jiro.

“Can you be my girlfriend? I really love you, Selina!”

Selina nodded as Hebe and I whooped and clapped.

‘Good luck, lao po!’ I thought before walking out the door to my own dorm room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Finally, I’m done! Yay! I’m tired now, so I’ll post something during the winter break :) This one was eight pages! I’m good! Ha-ha! Just kidding! See ya soon!

Love,
Daffy_duck
December 24, 2011
6:35 PM

P.S. Happy Christmas Eve, everyone! :) Happy holidays.