Finally!

Love Like Roses *Completed*
Teacher's POV

"Ok, class."

I clapped my hands.

"Settle down. The time has come! It's been about a month or so. Please pass these back."

I gave the packets to each student in the first column to pass around to the last student. I watched as students read the rules and information.

"What? That's hard. I'm horrible at this," a student groaned.

I nodded.

"It's ok," I said. "That's why there are groups. You'll each help each other improve in this area of literature. You've all spent a few weeks getting to know each other, right?"

I scanned the room in a way that no one would know what I'm searching for.

"Yes, miss," the class said in unison.

I grinned.

"And Jiro, please stop that. Speak to Selina on your own time."

Jiro straightened his back and smiled. Selina blushed light pink and texted to Hebe and Ella obviously. I smiled.

'There's nothing I don't know around here. It's great being a teacher!'

""Group 3 - Ella, Chun, Jerry, and Calvin - report to the library for the project. Group 2 - Selina, Hebe, Aaron, and Jiro - go to the back of the classroom."

'And just like that, their fates are now beginning! I love supporting Jerella and Chunella! What a great drama.'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The details are in the next chapter ;) I want to have you all suprised and suspensed. Is that even a word? Suspensed?

Sincerely,
Daffy_duck
November 29, 2011
8:50 PM