Mwah! <3

Love Like Roses *Completed*
No One’s POV

Jerry, Ella, and Chun all sat frozen at the lunch table.

“I’ll go get lunch,” Ella offered.

“Sure, I’ll come with you,” Chun offered.

“It’s okay,” Ella replied.

Jerry shrugged. Ella left the table and Calvin came with Selina, Hebe, Aaron, and Jiro.

“Hi, guys,” Selina said, smiling sweetly.

“What’s up?” Jiro said.

A silence spread through the table and then Ella came back with a big tray of snacks and food. Before Fahrenheit and S.H.E. started to dig in, Jerry snatched the food away.

“Going to library,” he said. “Come on.”

Ella and Chun followed. Calvin shrugged and left with them, too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Calvin’s POV

We arrived at the library after several minutes.

“Ok, let’s choose a spot,” Ella suggested.

We nodded and went to a table at the corner and sat down.

“Ok, let’s start discussing,” I said, glancing at the three of them. “I know Chun fully and Ella is pretty open to everything. What about you, Jerry?”

“You heard the intro I made in class,” Jerry said.

Ella opened a bag of Doritos and offered some to everyone. I shook my head.

“So, how’s your life and family?” Chun asked.

“Fine… ok. My parents are in America for vacation. I’m the only one at home,” Jerry said.

“Oh, how lonely. We’ll be glad to come by some time. Where do you live?” Ella asked.

“I’ll text it to you later,” Jerry mumbled. “I live at Stars Road.”

“Oh my gosh, I live near there. We could hang out some time,” Ella said.

“It’s ok.”

“Where do you live?” Jerry asked me.

“I live near Ella’s house and Chun is near your house, too. That’s nice. Better for project. By the way, I wonder what it’s about,” I said.

They shrugged and munched on some chips.

“Excuse me, can I give Ella something?” a guy said, shyly.

“Sure, what is it?” Ella asked.

“Here,” he said, giving her the letter.

Ella opened it and read it. When she finished, she looked up. The guy leaned in and she whispered something. The guy, now looking sad and disappointed, left.

“Sorry, I dislike confessions. They think that just because I’m wearing this today, they can be able to ask me to be their girlfriend. Yuck. They have to know the real me.”

I nodded and glanced at Chun. He looked quite confident. He’s known Ella for a long time already. Good chance. Jerry looked quite sad.

“What’s wrong?” Ella asked Jerry.

“Nothing. Reminded me of someone. Don’t ask anymore.”

Jerry left and Ella followed.

“Well, that ends it today, I guess.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

I was worried about him. I got up and followed him. I almost caught up to Jerry, but I tripped.

“Ow!” I yelled as I almost landed splat on the ground.

I landed on something alright, but it wasn’t the floor. I felt something and got up. Right then, I knew what happened. I tripped over a wire and Jerry had ran back to catch me. Now, I fell splat against him. I blushed.

“Sorry,” I began.

I blinked and was crushed against the wall. My lips were pressed against someone’s smooth and soft lips. My heart quickened as he went back.

“Sorry. Accidentally kissed you,” Jerry mumbled.

I shook my head and brushed my clothes. I left the room and touched my lips.

‘My first kiss!’ I thought.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I’ll be updating soon :)

Daffy_duck
August 25, 2011
4:15 PM