Finale

Love Like Roses *Completed*
Chun’s POV

I walked into class and Ella’s hanging around me. I could see Jerry’s face change.

“Um, hi, Ella,” Jerry said. “Wu Chun.”

I nodded and leaned closer to Ella and we had an Eskimo kiss where we nudged our noses together sweetly.

‘Just like the plan…. No feelings.’

Ella giggled and shied away.

“You’re so cute,” I said as I touched the tip of her nose gently and shuffled her hair.

“Hey!” Ella squeaked and tickled me.

“Ah! Stop! Ok, ok!” I yelled.

I bent closer and closer to Ella’s face as she closed her eyes gently. Her long eyelash fluttered nervously and her eyelid sparkled with glitter eye shadow. As I was at most a centimeter away, Jerry slapped his hands on the table and Ella shook. When she did, she closed the gap between our lips and her eyes burst open into a huge marble. I backed away and putted my arm around her. Jerry came to us and dragged a stunned Ella away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

‘Omg! I kissed Chun! Omg! It was just supposed to be a small boast for Jerry like Aaron and Hebe, but I actually kissed Chun! Omg!’

Next thing I knew, I was standing by Jerry.

“Huh?” I asked in a daze.

“I love your eyes, your cute button nose, your signature tooth when you smile, your pouting lips, your long, slender legs, your smooth calming hands, your everything,” Jerry said in one breath. “Will you be mine?”

I nodded, eyes gleaming with tears and kissed him, right on the lips.

“I love you,” he mumbled as he deepened it.

“Me, too,” I replied.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Epilogue is next and it’s the end! :’( I’ll miss you guys, but I’ll start a new fanfic and I hope you guys will come and visit it sometime.

Updating soon,
daffy_duck
January 25, 2012
4:45 PM