Confession - Aaron and Hebe

Love Like Roses *Completed*
Ella's POV

"Where are you guys taking me? I had to speak with Jerry back there!" I shouted through the noisy Night Club.

"Huh? We need you to see Aaron and Hebe. We're devising a plan to get them together," Selina whispered as we peeked at the shy lovers.

"I've got an idea," Jiro added, leaning closer to Selina and I.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hebe's POV

"Uhmm, yeah Aaron...." I said.

'Say something, Hebe!' I thought to myself.

"Uhmm, Aaron?" I started.

"Yes?"

I was about to speak when Jiro came in with Selina.

'Hm, she looks angry... What's wrong?'

"What's up, man?" Jiro asked Aaron before turning to me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jiro's POV

I bent closer to Hebe and gave her a peck on the side of her lips. When I pulled away, her eyes were about to fall and Selina had a flash of jealousy before she concealed it.

"Jiro!" Selina yelled. "You're with me, remember?"

I shook my head.

"I think I'm falling for Hebe," I said.

I glanced at Ella and nodded my head slightly. She smiled and began to walk here. Aaron was burning with jealousy.

"Hebe, I've got to tell you something," Ella said.

She turned in a daze.

"What?"

"Selina likes Aaron and Jiro likes you, Hebe," Ella said.

A glint was sparkling in her eyes, a sign of mischief. I quickly pushed her away to conceal the plan and pulled Hebe closer to me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaron's POV

'I thought Jiro knew I liked Hebe. Why is this happening? I have to get her back!'

I pulled Hebe's other arm and kissed her.

"I love you, Hebe," I confessed.

"You're quiet, but really truthful... You are a beautiful young woman and I've fallen for you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Hebe blushed and nodded. I smiled and kissed her again.

"Hey!" Jiro shouted, breaking us apart.

"Sorry, Jiro, but if I have to, I'll fight you for her!" I yelled.

Selina giggled and confessed that it was a plan to get me to confess. I scoffed.

"I was going to anyways... pshh..." I exclaimed as I held Hebe's hand. "Thanks for the boost, honestly. You made it easier for me to confess under such circumstances and to fight for my baby here..."

Hebe laughed and gave me a peck.

"I love you, too," Hebe whispered.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello, readers. I just wanted to say thanks for being with me through this story <3 I'll remember this fanfic and I just wanted to say that this story is almost at its end... :'( Only a few more chapters... Sorry if it's so fast because I have a whole bunch of ideas for another fanfic.... on Chunella :) <3 :)

Love,
daffy_duck
January 23, 2011
9:35 PM