Tensions :(

Love Like Roses *Completed*
Everyone's POV

The cafeteria was like a scene in a drama. The supporters frozen in their places, ready for the slightest movement to start fighting over Ella's possible 'boyfriends'. Obviously, Ella wouldn't be able to stand the tension because it was her own personal life and decision.

'I've got to be friends with both to satisfy both groups. I can't choose one... The other will be heartbroken!' Ella thought as she paced around the doors to the cafeteria.

She pouted and rubbed her lips with her fingertips. She turned around as she felt someone tapping her shoulders.

"Hey," both guys whispered. "Tension?"

Ella nodded.

"I know... We have our own love lifes to care about," Chun said.

"Well, let's put on a show!" Ella said. "Let everyone be happy."

"Show?" Jerry repeated, skeptically. "A happy pretend show?"

Ella shook her head.

"I don't want people fighting just because of our friendship. We're friends, right?" Ella reasoned, looking at both Jerry and Chun.

They nodded. Ella clapped her hands in joy.

"Ready?"

Ella pushed the doors open and stepped through. Behind her was her two 'guy friends'. Everyone stared in shock, frozen.

"What?" Group A shouted. "Ella's with Chun AND Jerry?"

Group B nodded; their eyes were about to burst from the way they widened to look at Ella and her guys.

"You see," Ella said. "We're all friends."

Chun and Jerry smiled and hit each others' back.

"Look at them," she added. "Friends!"

The whole cafeteria cheered.

"So, what'd we miss? A weird scene?" Selina asked.

"Yeah, so random!" Hebe replied.

Calvin, Jiro, and Aaron ignored the scene and they were almost ran over by the crowd of fans. Holding their hands up in a 'stop' sign, the trio managed to get away. Fans scrambled for a table close enough to the biggest heartthrobs of the school - S.H.E., Fahreneheit, and now Jerry. Each lunch period, Ella would invite Jerry to their table. Sometimes, he would ignore her and other times, he'd go with her. Each day, Jerry and Ella's relationship would be like a tug-of-war. What they didn't know was the project's effect on Ella's relationship with Chun and Jerry later on.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The projects are coming soon! Got any ideas what they are? It's for English (Language Arts). That's the hint! I'll reveal some hints later on..... Gottta write the next chapter :)

Congrats to Selina, who is now Mrs. Selina. :) <3 Hope she has a happy and merry life with her husband <3

With much love,
Daffy_duck
November 29, 2011
8:43 PM