A Chunella Moment <3

Love Like Roses *Completed*
Ella's POV

'Where are you, Jerry? -E'

'I'm coming. Wait. I've got to get something first. -Jerry'

'Ok, take your time. :) -E'

'Ok, be there in a few minutes. Go get lunch first or something. -Jerry'

'Chun's getting it. I'm just waiting for you. -E'

'Oh, ok. -Jerry'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun's POV

"Ok, everybody. Here's the food. Pick what you want and Ella, no hogging," I said.

Ella stuck her tongue out and grabbed a slice of pizza and some pasta. I grabbed three slices of pizza and a few bags of chips.

"What about yourself?" Ella mumbled.

"Hey, I heard that!"

"You were supposed to," Ella replied.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jerry's POV

I walked into the cafeteria, heading for the center table.

"Ella, where are you and your gang?" I mumbled.

Once I was two yards away, I witnessed something. Ella was chasing Chun, who had a whole bunch of pizza and chips in his hands. As I got closer, I saw Ella fall. She tripped over a slice of pizza that Chun had accidentally dropped. Now, her face was as red as a tomato and so was her outfit.

"Why you!" Ella grumbled as Hebe and Selina rushed to her aid.

"You tripped, not me!"

"You're the one that dropped the pizza!"

Chun laughed.

"Fine, I'll bring you to the nurse for a change of clothes," Chun said, helping Ella up.

Just as Chun stepped back, he fell. His bag of chips fell and he did not notice. In a desperate attempt to stay cool, he dragged Ella down with him. I froze. They had landed with their mouths touching each other. Or rather their lips... Somehow, my heart hurted. I walked back the other way, not bothering to look back.

"Jerry..." someone yelled after me.

By then, it became a faint echo.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Updating soon :)

Daffy_duck
Sept. 23, 2011
11:35 PM