Taking Sides

Love Like Roses *Completed*
Chun's POV

I arrived in class on time and looked to my side. An empty chair awaited for Ella. I tapped my foot impatiently. The moment Ella walked in, I was taken back with a huge surprise.

'When did Ella get so close to the newbie - Jerry?'

I had an instinct to pull Ella away from her "laughter" with Jerry's "story".

"What?" Ella asked, annoyed.

"We're still friends, right?" I asked.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella's POV

I glanced in Chun's sparkling and hopeful eyes. Sighing, I nodded and shook off the hands on my shoulder. I watched as Chun's muscles loosened. I laughed as Chun glanced at Jerry and whispered near my ear.

"When were you two best friends?"

I shrugged.

"When Jerry told me a secret about his past," I answered.

Chun whispered, "Then shouldn't you share with the members of the project group?"

He gestured to Calvin and himself.

"I don't know if Jerry wants me to tell..."

Chun sighed with annoyance and sat down on his chair.

"You can ask him yourself if you'd like, Chun," I added.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Other student's POV

We watched as the relationships of Chunella and Jerella grew closer and further apart each time Chun or Jerry talked or got close to Ella.

'Ella is really nice. No wonder she's popular. We hope that she gets the one that is perfect for her!'

We watched as Jerella came into class laughing and hugging each other.

"Yes, Chunella is losing!" Group A whispered.

"No, Jerella is!" Group B shot back. "Chunella's talking right now! He could be confessing to her!"

Everyone glanced at Ella and Chun, seeing if there were any evidence of love, or 'sparks'.

"Chun's jealous," Group A said.

"So is Jerry," Group B said. "See! He's in the corner glancing at Chunella!"

"So? Chun is not 'in' on the secret and is afraid that Jerella will get closer so he's jealous," Group A said.

By now, the groups had taken seats across the room from each other with S.H.E., Fahrenheit, and Jerry in the center.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What will happen?

Group A - Jerella supporters
Group B - Chunella supporters

This is the seating chart:

Back Wall x=no one
G x C E J x G (Chun, Ella, and Jerry)
R x H A x x R (Hebe and Aaron)
O x J S x x O (Jiro and Selina)
U x C x x x U (Calvin)
P x x x x x P
x x x x x x x
A x x x x x B
Front Wall

Which side would you guys sit on?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Finally got a chance to update <3

Daffy_duck
October 15, 2011
9:50 PM