No Way!

Love Like Roses *Completed*
Ella’s POV

I woke up the next morning and walked over, dragging a person up.

“Come on, Selina! School’s starting soon. We’re seniors, remember? Wait,” I said. “Why is your arm so rough? Put some moisturizer on!”

The person lifted his head up and mumbled something under the blankets.

“What?” I asked.

“I said ‘I’m not a girl!’”

I gasped and the memories came flooding back with the shower accident. I yelled and pulled the covers away. I gasped again.

“It’s you?”

“Yeah, who else? That girly girl?” he replied.

“Jerry! I didn’t know you’re my roommate!” I yelled. “You’re the ert?”

He rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, I guess I am now,” he said angrily.

Jerry got out of bed and got ready for school. After he came out, I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and dressed. I gasped, realizing that I forgot to bring my outfit. I opened the door and peeked out. I shook my head.

‘How can I get it if he’s right there pacing around?’ I thought.

“I can call Selina or Hebe to get him out!” I exclaimed. “Oh, no! I don’t have my phone with me! I’ll have to get Jerry out.”

I took my towel and wrapped it around my body after I wore my underpants and bra. I opened the door and yelled for him.

“What? Don’t have to let everyone know you’re calling me!” Jerry mumbled.

“Sorry,” I smiled sheepishly. “I have a favor… can you get out of the dorm room now?”

“Why?” Jerry asked.

Suddenly, it dawned on him and he smirked. He came near the door and propped his arm next to it. I shrank back quickly.

“What? Can you leave, please?” I asked nervously. “I need my clothes.”

Jerry shook his head and peeked into the bathroom. I shrieked.

“Stop, Jerry. Please? Just get the outfit then,” I sighed.

Jerry nodded and went to my closet.

“Which one?”

“Any. Just hurry!”

Jerry took his time picking. I shook my head and I saw it.

“No! I hate dresses and skirts!” I yelled. “I only wear them on special occasions. Get another!”

“Then, why did you buy it? To sleep in?” Jerry teased.
I blushed.

“My mom brought those. Please? Get another one?” I pleaded.

The outfit he gave me was a skirt up to my knees.

“Ok, but this is the last choice. I’m not changing it!” Jerry warned.

I nodded.

“Ok, ok! I’ll wear whatever as long as you get something else, ok?”

Jerry smiled devilishly. I groaned when he got back with another skirt. I pouted and grabbed it from him. He grinned.

“I’ll wait for you before I go to school,” Jerry teased. “It’ll be my pleasure to a lady.”

I hesitantly dressed in a hurry. This time it was even shorter.

‘Remind myself to tell mom to buy more pants and sweatshirts.’

I walked out and Jerry grabbed me.

“Ahh! Stop it, Jerry,” I yelled.

He plopped me down on his bed and leaned towards me. Stopping just a few inches away from my face, he had a devilish look in his eyes.

“Can you please get off of me?” I yelled.

“No,” Jerry said.

He moved in closer for a kiss and I gave in. When our lips were about to meet, a knock was heard.

‘I must take this chance to get away!’ I panicked.

“Uh, I’ll open it,” I offered.

Jerry shook his head.

Knock, knock! Then, voices were heard.

“Ella?! Are you in there?”

“Yeah, even Selina was faster than you!”

“Hey! What was that supposed to mean?” Selina screeched.

“Nothing,” Hebe said.

“Guys!” I shouted. “I’m coming.”

“Hurry! School is starting. We’re gonna be late and kicked out from that teacher’s class!” Hebe shouted, impatiently.

“Ok, wait. Five seconds! Tops!” I shouted.

“I’m dangerous so don’t try and get too close,” Jerry warned.

“I’m your friend, right?” I inquired. “If you are, then we should get to know each other, right?”

After a few seconds, he nodded slowly as if he was unsure about my safety.

“Ok, lunch or library?”

“Lunch, first,” Jerry mumbled.

I smiled and bid him good bye. I opened the door and almost left when Jerry said something unexpectedly, I blushed and my heart raced a bit.

“Goodbye,” he said. “You look good feminine. Nice legs… in a non-ert way.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina’s POV

We tackled Ella as soon as she opened the door, but the guy inside said something. I think I heard ‘Nice legs… ert…’ I looked at Hebe.

‘What did he want with Ella?’ I asked through my expression quietly.

‘Don’t know. Heard ‘Good feminine.’ You?’

I told her what I heard.

“Dangerous ert,” we both whispered.

“Let’s go, guys! Stop worrying about that guy,” Ella said behind us.

“Who is he?” I wondered.

“Come on, let’s go! Tardy!” Ella reminded us.

We took off and arrived to class sweaty, yet beautiful. Guys were staring at us as we took out seat one behind the other’s desk.

“I can’t believe it!” a girl said.

“Yeah, Ella’s wearing a skirt!” the guy said. “And a short one, too.”

Whispers were erupting. I looked at Hebe behind me and she returned a curious look. I shrugged.

‘Don’t worry about it, S. Tell you later. –E’

‘You’d better <3 Lunch? –S’

‘Yeah, Jerry’s coming. –E’

‘Who said? When did you talk to him? –S’

‘This morning. Roommate. –E’

‘OMG. He’s the ert! –S’

‘ert? How’d you know? –E’

‘Heard @ morning with H. –S’

‘Oh, pay attention in class. Talk later. –E’

I looked up and saw Jiro glancing at me. He slipped me a note.

‘Please give me your phone number. –Jiro’

I blushed.

‘OMG, Jiro asked for my phone number! –S’

‘Wow, wonderful! –H’

‘Great for you! –E’

I gave Jiro my phone number and smiled. I glanced behind me and Hebe and gave thumbs up and went back to work. I saw something worth seeing and giggled.

‘Ella, look to your side. Someone likes that skirt you’re wearing. –S’

‘Oh, stop it. Chun’s not for me. –E’

‘Yeah… you two and Jerry are in a group ;) Drama ^.^ -S’

‘Don’t forget bossy Calvin. –E’

‘LOLZ! –S’

‘Meeting with Jerry to know him better. –E’

‘Today @ lunch? –S’

‘Yep. –E’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

‘I can’t believe that guys have never seen girls dress in skirts before! Annoying… I’m a girl. Why can’t I be accepted and not bothered with surprising comments?’ I thought to myself.

I looked and saw Chun peeking at me for the nth time.

“Stop it, it’s disturbing,” I whispered.

“Sorry, you look nice in that skirt, by the way,” Chun added.

I blushed.

“Thanks. Let’s meet at the library to know each other better,” I said. “Go get lunch first, though.”

“Oh, ok. By the way, what’s your phone number? For the project, you know?” Chun nervously laughed.

I laughed, too. I gave him my number and told Calvin to meet at the library, too.

“Pay attention, Miss Ella Chen!” the teacher said. “Nice skirt.”

I rolled my eyes.

‘Not again!’

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is really long for my record. On Microsoft Word, this is six pages :)

Updating soon,
Daffy_duck
August 23, 2011
12:30 PM