English Project

Love Like Roses *Completed*
The next day – No one’s POV

“Class,” the teacher said. “I know it’s only the first few days of your senior school year, but you all have to do a project.”

The class groaned.

“It’s ok. First, get into your groups.”

After ten minutes, everyone were in groups except for Fahrenheit, S.H.E., and Jerry.

“Why are you eight not in groups of four?”

“Because…” Calvin said. “We don’t know who to be with who. Hard to decide you know, teacher?”

The class nodded in agreement to them.

“Oh, alright. How about this?”

The teacher pulled each of those eight into groups of four.

1- Selina, Hebe, Jiro, Aaron
2- Ella, Chun, Jerry, Calvin

The second groups groaned in unison. Well, for completely different reasons. Ella sighed because she had to be with Chun and Jerry. Jerry sighed because he would have to deal with Ella and Chun sighed because Calvin would be the boss again. Calvin sighed because he knew that there would be drama between Chun, Ella, and Jerry.

“Ok, class. Your job is to get to know each other for the next week. Then, you’ll each have to do an assignment based on your conversations as a group.”

The first group glanced at each other and smiled knowingly. They all knew each other since the start of freshmen year at college. That meant that they’d have no homework for the next week. They also realized that the school had created groups for Chunella, where students supported Chun and Ella. The other students created Jerella, which students supported Jerry and Ella despite the interactions that they’ve had so far. The students might know what was to come for all three of them ;)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The friendly conversation is coming soon! Then, Jerry and Ella will be friends and Chun and Ella, too. It’ll be the height of the trio :)

Updating soon,
Daffy_duck
August 6, 2011
10:15 PM