2. The Farmer got kidnapped

The Fox On My Doorstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"EH?!?" Momo exclaimed in disbelief, this girl came barging into her house, wore her clothes without permission, and now wanting to marry her- she doesn't even know her name.

"M-marry!? I don't even know your name"

"I'm Myoui Mina a white fox, daughter of the Queen, and the future ruler of all the spirits or what you call mythical creatures of this land. Now that the introduction is done let's go" the fox named Mina said as she drag Momo out.

"Wait wait wait! Stop!" Momo exclaimed but the latter kept on dragging her till they reached the door and when Mina opened it there were two women standing by the porch. One with black hair and bunny teeth, the other one is tall and has blonde hair that reaches its shoulder, both females are undeniably gorgeous.

"Jeongyeon? Nayeon? How did you know I'm here?" Mina asked and Momo can't keep up with what's happening, who are these people? Why is this Mina wanting to marry her?

"Tzuyu told us your highness," The blonde one said as Mina nodded.

"Good to have you. Have her fix up then take her to the great oak tree" Mina instructed them as she handed Momo over before disappearing in thin air.

"T-this isn't happening! I'm just dreaming yes- yes I am. Wake up Momo! Wake-" Momo tried to slap her face to wake herself up from what she thought was a dream. The girls named Nayeon and Jeongyeon looked at her in amusement before showering her with a pink mist making her dizzy.

"Radishes~" was the last word she manage to say before consciousness faded from her being.

Jeongyeon manage to catch Momo before she falls as Nayeon studied Momo's face.

"She's nothing special though, she isn't what I expected her to be. She's nothing but a squishy fluff ball" Nayeon stated as she scan Momo from head to toe.

"The white witch is never wrong about her premonition you know, at least she's not a gorgon nor a leprechaun. We're still lucky" Jeongyeon replied carrying Momo over her shoulder like a sack of rice, as Nayeon nodded in agreement before commanding the clouds to take them to Sunmi a Jorou gomu- a gorgeous lady from up the waist and half spider down, the kingdom's very own stylist.

---

Momo woke up from sleep feeling something was applied on her face when she opened her eyes an unfamiliar lady she thinks around 30's that had long black wavy hair was a foot away from her face.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Sunmi nice to meet you," the lady said with a gentle smile as she added the blush on Momo's cheeks and Momo took that time to fully look at the lady in front of her then her eyes widened in horror. The lower half of the lady is that of the spider making Momo scream.

"Shhhhh~ I know walking down the aisle is pretty nerve-wracking but I assure you that it will be the best day of your life," Sunmi told Momo as she made her face the mirror to take a good look on her face- she looks gorgeous but Momo doesn't have time to appreciate that when she was forcefully abducted in here.

"I-I don't wanna do this" Momo said as she cried she'd seen so much for this day and all she wanted to do now is wake up from this horrid dream and just tend her radishes.

"Hey don't cry~ you can do this just think of her waiting on the end of the aisle looking at you lovingly" Sunmi cooed as she gently wipes the tears to not ruin the makeup.

"I don't even know the person on the end of the aisle, she just kidnapped me," Momo thought as she sobs.

"Can I-" Momo was cut off when Jeongyeon and Nayeon entered.

"Is everything done Miss Sunmi?" Nayeon asked making Momo look at them.

"I'm outnumbered, if I try to run I'm sure the spider lady would catch me right away," Momo thought that escaping is not a good idea, will this be her fate?

"I'll just retouch her real quick and she's done," Sunmi said with a smile then proceeded on fixing her makeup.

"There you go! She's all set. Please stand up Mistress" Sunmi asked her to do and out of fear Momo followed the command just then she noticed that she's wearing high heels and she's not used to it causing her to trip but Jeongyeon manage to catch her.

"You have to be careful. The princess wouldn't be delighted with us if you are bruised" Jeongyeon said in full authority making Momo stand straight.

"S-sorry" Momo mumbled

"Let's go the princess is waiting, thank you Miss Sunmi we're expecting you at the ceremony," Jeongyeon said before she walked and ordered Nayeon to guide Momo. 

"No problem, I'll catch right up before the exchange of vows" Sunmi replied.

When they got out Momo couldn't believe that they were inside a huge tree because the interior looked like it was a room owned by a wealthy person from the city.

"Don't mind Jeongyeon, she's always like that, that's why she's ugly" Nayeon whispered at Momo causing Jeongyeon to stop walking and turn to give Nayeon a glare.

"What did you say you bucked tooth carrot dweller!?" Jeongyeon hissed offending Nayeon as she let go of Momo's hand.

"How dare you call me that!? You disgusting lizard!" Nayeon retorted and the duo started to bicker while Momo took the opportunity to escape even though she's having a hard time with her footwear. She ran as fast as she can to get away from them and since she's not used to the heels it's not a surprise that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter