Snake and mushrooms had a visit

The Fox On My Doorstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo woke up only to be startled when she sees Mina staring at her intensely. 

"Oh my- what are you doing staring at people when they are sleeping?" Momo asked as she sits up from her bed clutching on her chest, the vixen almost gave her a heart attack. 

"I'm just waiting to fall in love" Mina replied casually like it was a normal daily routine in life and Momo is flustered by it as she cleared . 

"It doesn't come that easily there's a process" Momo responded as Mina lean on her bedside table chin resting on her palm a smirk visible on her face. 

"Process huh? Why? Have you been in love?" Mina asked as red painted on Momo's cheeks- love? She's too busy taking care of the land her parents left behind, she has no time for that. 

"N-no,  I haven't" Momo responded earning a chuckle from Mina. 

"Right.. Should I listen to someone like you? You're not a credible source of information" Mina asked testing the farmer's patience cause Momo knows this fox lady is mocking her. Momo furrowed her brows giving Mina a dirty look as she get off her bed. 

"Suit yourself, I'm not forcing you to listen anyway" Momo huff while fixing her bed and Mina couldn't be more entertained. 

"Aww did I make you angry?" Mina whispered in Momo's ear as she hugs her from the back causing a shiver to run on Momo, flinching while letting out a squeal before moving away from Mina who was chuckling mischievously. 

"You should really get used to that.. How can you fulfill your role if you keep running away?" Mina asked as she approach Momo who in return walked back. 

"I-I will do that in my own way! I'm just not used with you doing all that!" Momo retorted with Mina shaking her head. 

"We don't have all the time.." Mina speaks before disappearing only to appear again behind the farmer's back, her breath hitting the girl's neck making Momo stiff. 

"The sooner you get used to it the better" Mina continued before standing straight and walking away as if nothing happened, leaving a flustered Momo behind who can only crouch, hands messing her hair. 

"What do I do with her!?" Momo panics wanting the ground to just swallow Mina whole and make her disappear on the face of the world. Momo releases a deep breath composing herself before going out of her room into the kitchen where the bathroom is to wash up, ignoring the presence of the fox and the wolf who had their eyes on her. Momo entered her bathroom for the nature is calling her, she was about to pull down her pajamas and sit on the toilet when she noticed a huge white snake on the floor staring at her. They had a minute of eye-to-eye contact before Momo let out a high pitch scream startling the snake. It didn't take long for Mina and Tzuyu to break the door and barge inside to see what happened to the latter Mina narrowed her eyes on the snake who seems to be panicking as it tried to run away but Tzuyu was fast enough to step on its tail causing it to hiss while Mina grabs its head. 

"Speak" Mina demanded before a blue flame ignited in her hand and she acted as if she'll roast the snake alive. The poor snake squirm and Mina let go of its head throwing it on the floor then it turned into a beautiful woman, skin so fair and hair the color of ripped corn. She smiled awkwardly at them while Mina and Tzuyu glared at her with Momo who was confused at everything. 

"My mistress demanded you to speak!" Tzuyu growled earning a glare from the uninvited guest. 

"I'm her sister! That makes me your mistress too!" She whines only receiving yet another growl from Tzuyu. 

"Sana" Mina called making the woman named Sana shiver as she slowly turn to face Mina. 

"Hehe yes?" She laughed in a strained voice scratching her not-so-itchy nape. Mina's eyeing her as if she murdered someone. 

"I just passed by to check on you guys also I wanted to see what she looks like" Sana confessed eyes shifting from Mina to Momo who was silently listening then back to Mina again. 

"And you just magically appeared in her bathroom?" Mina sternly questioned making Sana gulp. 

"Shall I slit ?" Tzuyu asked as Sana's eyes widen. 

"Hey, hey, hey! I just wanna give her an honest physique review to be sure she suits my lovely sister" Sana responded before Momo lost her in her line of vision then she felt hands roaming around her body, but it was immediately stopped bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter