Fin

The Fox On My Doorstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting Sana that night felt as if it was just a dream, after she had escorted Momo to her home, Momo had never seen her since. But Momo held onto what she said, that she'll try to bring Mina back and so Momo waited. 

"Do you regret remembering?" Chae asked as they sat on Momo's porch,the sun is setting and the latter had just finished watering her crops. Momo smiled, a sad one, as she looks over her field. "I do~ for the pain is sometimes unbearable... it felt as if fate had played a silly game on me. "

Days, weeks, months, years had passed that Momo didn't bother counting anymore as she waited for Mina to come back. Smiling fondly at the memory of the day she first met her, how the latter just suddenly barged in to her life insisting to marry her.

The villagers had noticed how something in Momo changed, the woman isn't as bubbly as she used to be when she greets them. Even though she still smiles, the sadness in her eyes is clearly evident. Tadahiko could only sigh as he witnessed how Momo's eyes became lifeless each time she visits the town and everytime that she does both the married couple and Dahyun would try their best to cheer her up even through smallest things but that wasn't enough, how could it be? When the other is longing for something that's out of reach.

"Is everything fine? You're not skipping meals are you? Look! It seems that you lost weight!" Riho bombarded Momo with questions earning a giggle from the other.

"I didn't lose weight auntie, you're overreacting, everything's fine." Momo chuckled as she took a seat on the dining table with the couple filling her plate with food. "You eat all that, we don't want you starving."

"I've made the frui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter