Farming lessons

The Fox On My Doorstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and Momo found herself snuggle like a burrito under the vixen's embrace, she widen her eyes as she was about to push Mina away but the latter didn't budge, instead the vixen releases a grunt. 

"Aren't you getting tired of always getting surprise to find me beside you? Cause I'm starting to get annoyed with you always pushing me off the bed" Mina told her with her eyes close, causing Momo to roll her own. 

"I will always be shocked, I didn't even invite you to bed!" Momo grumbles taking Mina's arm that is wrapped around her waist off but Mina only pulled her close snuggling on her neck before the vixen speaks in a low whisper. 

"I can't wait for you to invite me"  

Momo's face heated up and with all her might she got off the bed, holding on to her neck still feeling the girl's lips there. 

"D-did you just kissed my neck?" Momo stuttered pointing at the vixen who slightly got up with her left hand supporting her head. 

"What? It's just a kiss, why are you so worked up?" Mina shrugs with a smirk on, earning a growl from Momo who throws a pillow at the laughing vixen before stomping her way to the bathroom to wash up. 

"She's so annoying early in the morning" Momo grumbled,  brushing her teeth furiously, trying to pour her annoyance by doing so then she remembered her obliterated crops, she releases a deep sigh looking so defeated. 

"What do I do now?" She asked herself as she remembered that Mina and Tzuyu will help her. 

"Guess they'll do. It's their fault anyway" 

Momo got her hoe and rush back to her room where she still find Mina laying comfortably on the bed. The farmer blew on her fringe in annoyance as she threw the hoe at the fox. 

"Aww!" 

"Get up! The crops won't plant themselves" Momo told her but Mina covered herself with the duvet seemingly stubborn to get up, frustrating the farmer. 

"Yah! You made a promise!" Momo yelled stomping her right foot on the ground, as Mina rose up from bed grumbling. 

"What will I do?"

"We'll start a vegetation" Momo told her with such determination. 

"Won't we at least have a breakfast?"

"No, the sooner we work the sooner we finish" Momo answered nodding to herself as she march out of the room with Mina following behind a frown etched on her face. 

"Tzuyu let's go" Mina called out the woman who's busy skimming through the fridge. 

"What? I'm in the process of making breakfast" Tzuyu asked closing the fridge as she faced Mina with her brows meeting. 

"Skip breakfast, we'll help Momo call my servants so that-" 

"No! There will be no servants, magic nor minions nor little monsters that will be used in tending my crops." Momo interrupted the fox heiress making Mina turn to look at Momo as if she grown a head or two. 

"You want me to plant crops with my own hands? That's nonsense! You're talking to a future ruler here, such request is implausible" Mina retorted crossing her arms over her chest earning a glare and a squint of the eyes in annoyance from Momo. 

"Fine! Find someone else to fulfill that nonsense destiny you're talking about too!" Momo retorted snatching the hoe from the vixen's hand while Tzuyu is enjoying the exchange between the two, the farmer left the house grumbling with the stomping of her feet, upon reaching her land to till, she started hitting the ground hard thinking that it was Mina's face but she stops when she realizes that what she was doing is wrong. 

"Breath Momo breath, Kamisama wouldn't like you doing things out of anger, the outcome wouldn't be nice" Momo told herself as she tried to calm down, when she reached her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter