Epilogue

The Fox On My Doorstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo felt the sun rays peeking through the curtains hit her face as her hand automatically search for the body that's lying next to her, scooting towards the latter to snuggle even closer, she heard a laugh before Mina moves to face her, cupping Momo's cheeks.

 

"I thought you'd push me off the bed again." Mina muttered causing Momo to open her eyes, she hums. "Not this time." The farmer answered with a warm smile on her face before snuggling again on the crook of Mina's neck. "Hey~ your breath tickles." Mina laughs whilst the latter scoot even closer. "You're not allowed to disappear ever again, I won't forgive you if you did."

 

"I will never~ I promise." Mina replied, slightly pushing Momo to lean in for a kiss but the human quickly covered . "Nooo! Morning breath, it stinks!" Momo protest, backing away from Mina who let out a chuckle before tugging Momo close, practically playing tug of war with her. "Do I look like I mind? Your scent to me is that of vanilla and peaches~" Mina mused but Momo quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom, Mina smiled to herself while her hand is on her chest right above her heart that's beating erratically.

 

"Glad to be back" Mina murmured before she stood up and followed Momo to the bathroom. She sees the woman currently brushing her teeth while facing the mirror, she approached her then hugs her from the back leaning her head on the crook of Momo's neck. "Be quick, I want my morning kiss." Mina demanded while Momo almost swallowed the fluoride, luckily she spit it out coughing as she tries to regain her composure. Mina could only smile at the sight of her human.

 

"Don't tell me you're still shy? This is the nth time tha-" Momo shut Mina up from teasing her with a kiss, the fox spirit was shocked at first but later on smile to herself, returning the kiss as she cups Momo's cheeks. "There! Now stop teasing me!" Momo murmured while trailing off with small kisses in between her words. Mina grin, "Why thank you~"

 

"Let's go we have chores to do, your highness~" Momo curtly speaks before pulling Mina out of the bathroom.

 

---

 

Mina was busy plucking the weeds on the field of tomatoes when suddenly a flush of water was rained on her, "Yah!" Mina complained and that's when it stop, she as well heard Momo's stifled laugh, "Oh... Sorry didn't see you there." Momo uttered in feigned apology before she pressed the hose again with the head aimed at Mina. "Oh no my hand slipped I'm really sorry!" Momo really did it this time cause Mina stood up from her spot and ran after her, they were running around giggling at each other while simultaneously getting wet and muddy. It only stopped when Momo slipped face-first on the ground.

 

"Momo?? Are you alright???" Mina worriedly asked since Momo wasn't moving from the ground and once she got closed Momo turned around and sprayed water on her face. "Why- you!" Mina grunts as she blocks the water from hitting her face before she could finally hold Momo by the wrists and pin her down.

 

"You're being naughty human, I should punish you for you to learn your lessons" Mina husked face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter