Someone will betray Mina

The Fox On My Doorstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 weeks of cruel training with Sana and Momo is now able to dodge Sana's attacks quite well.

"Good" Sana voiced out when Momo was able to avoid her attacks. "But still not quick enough." She added, now behind Momo with a dagger pointed at the woman's neck. The trapped woman was fast to step on Sana's foot before elbowing the spirit then Momo spins and swoosh her wooden sword hitting Sana on the side, breaking the sword in the process.

"!" Sana hissed, what Momo did, really took her off guard. Momo's eyes widen as she hover her hand on in shock.

"Oh my god- are you alright?" Momo asked as she approach Sana that is curled like a ball on the ground.

"You hit me good." Sana said as she sat up holding on the assaulted part she hissed. "Damn that was strong." A wide grin emerge from Momo face. " Of course! I'm farming my own field I have to be strong" Sana chuckles at the response before lying flat on the ground again, looking up at the crimson sky, the sun is about to set.

"Let's call it a day." Sana muttered heaving a deep breath, upon hearing this Momo sigh before she slumps on the ground as well, stretching her soar limbs from practicing. Silence momentarily took over them.

"Did you know that Mina is destined to be betrayed by someone dear to her" Sana muttered staring up the sky making Momo turn to look at her in disbelief.

"The reason I was at the white witch' hut is to know who'll betray Mina and the kingdom. I was wondering if she already found the answer" Sana told her as Momo listen intently. "I was horrified at the scene before me so I ran and told the guards" 

"It's not you right? You won't betray Mina right?" Momo asked and Sana was quiet for awhile as she watched the clouds drift from above finding it interesting and calming.

"If I have to choose between Mina and the kingdom... I will.. so better stick by her side and try to stop me" Sana replied.

"I know you won't." Momo speaks, standing up and offering Sana a hand to which the spirit accepts. "I can feel that you will never betray your sister." Momo added eliciting a smirk from Sana.

"Let's just hope that your gut feeling is true." Sana responded before she cast off the spell barrier surrounding them. "I'll get going, stinky fox is glaring at me." Sana said referring to Mina who is seated by the end of the spell, arms crossed.

"I won't be here by tomorrow, take the time to rest." Sana bids before she disappears. Momo turned to where Mina is and from the distance she could clearly see the frown etched on Mina's face, she giggled before waving at Mina but the fox spirit didn't wave back instead she just watched Momo approached her. She stood up, arms still crossed.

"Well, someone is having fun." Mina speaks her voice laced with annoyance, she just couldn't understand why Sana had to cast a spell while training.

"I did, Satang-" Momo's tongue slips since she got used to calling Sana that way when they're training. Momo noticed that Mina's expression went dark, staring down at her as if she committed a deadly sin. Momo releases a strained laugh before clearing . "I mean I managed to bring Sana down today. My trainings are finally working out." 

" Tch!" Mina scoffs before she turns her back on Momo and proceeded to walk away. "Supper is ready, head on back." Mina grumbled stomping away, Momo releases a laugh at the grumpy fox before chasing after her, and linking her arm on Mina's.

"I can't believe you're still sulking" Momo laughs, " It's been three weeks, how cute" Momo added as they finally reached the back door. Mina stops moving and turned to look at Momo with an unreadable expression. Momo freezes as she tried to review the things she said, thinking if she said something that offended the latter. They had a good 5 second staring contest before Momo felt a soft pair of lips moving against hers.

"I'm not cute, you are" Mina whispered after pulling away from the kiss. " Now go take a shower before dinner, you reek sweat and Sana's smell, it's hurting my nose" Mina told her before entering her house leaving Momo rooted on her spot. Noticing that her fiance isn't moving, Mina stops her track as she looks back at the now spacing out Momo.

"Fox got your tongue?" She jested with a smirk on her face. Momo turned red at the remark, furiously shaking her head in disagreement. "I'll go take shower!" Momo responded rushing towards her room to get her necessities, leaving Mina laughing as she heads to the kitchen where Tzuyu is cooking.

"Well, that was disgusting." Tzuyu mocks upon sensing Mina's presence while she stirs the egg soup. One of the disadvantages of being a wolf spirit is her keen hearing and living with a couple only adds to her torture. "Shut up jealous~ Want me to call Sana?" Mina responded, taking her sit on the dinning area. Tzuyu turned and gave her a glare. "How about I put poison on your dinner instead?"

"You will never do that, you love me." Mina replied as Tzuyu fake gagged before laughing at their own little tirades. 

Couple of minutes more Momo finally joined them as they ate their dinner in comfortable sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter