Perhaps you-

The Fox On My Doorstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo woke up from the sun rays hitting her face as she fluttered her eyes open to see Mina sleeping peacefully next to her, she wouldn't admit it but she got accustomed to Mina being by her side, she now felt at ease having her near. Momo's heart skipped a bit when she sees the way the other girl's lips quirked up.

"You can always kiss me, don't hesitate." Mina told her, hearing those words made Momo's heartbeat race as she remembered the way Mina kissed her and even before Mina opened her eyes, Momo was quick to pretend that she is sleeping. Mina smiled at the sight as she inched closer, planting a chaste kiss on the latter's nose.

"I know that you're not sleeping" Mina whispered but Momo remained still.

"How bout I kiss you to prove my point?" Mina suggested, this time she slowly approached the farmer, feeling the vixen close to her Momo stumbled off the bed as she crawled away from Mina, face red from blushing, eliciting a laugh from the vixen, seeing how Mina is enjoying herself Momo huffs as she stood up,curled the duvet into a ball and threw it at Mina's face in annoyance before marching off the room to wash up. 

Upon reaching the kitchen Tzuyu already had the breakfast prepared and the smell of the meal had Momo's stomach grumbling as she quickly finished washing up.

"Where's Mina-hime?" Tzuyu asked when Momo sat down on the chair, Momo let's out a scoff before answering.

"Bed" She grumbled remembering how Mina and just as Momo was about to have a spoonful of fried rice Tzuyu held her wrist halting her movement.

"No eating until the princess is here" Tzuyu told her, Momo pouted then put the spoon down, crossing her arms over her chest as she slumps on her chair. Just then Mina came out of the room stretching while she releases a yawn. Momo threw a glare at the walking figure, scowling at it's slow movement then Momo sees the cut on Mina's cheek.

"Is Yama-chan okay-" Momo couldn't continue when Mina feed her a spoonful of fried rice that she almost choked, apparently Mina still despised the name as she quickly refrain Momo from asking that demon's whereabouts, can't blame her though- she just had her fiance kidnapped.

"Eat. Don't speak." Mina ordered as she takes her sit, Tzuyu grin at the exchange before digging in her meal. Momo grumbled, throwing a glare at Mina as she stuffs her face with food.

"You sure are hungry huh?" Mina teased chuckling at Momo's stuffed cheek, Momo returned it with a scornful look but she freezes when Mina lean towards her, taking off the grain of rice on the side of her lips. Blood quickly rushed to her face as it accumulated on her cheeks, Momo unconsciously swallowed everything choking her in the process, she started coughing while quickly grabbing a glass of water, chugging it down.

"Are you alright?" Mina asked as Momo catches her breath.

"I'm fine!" Momo answered, standing up and quickly finishing her meal. "I'll get going, thank you for the meal" Momo greeted and with that she ran out of the kitchen leaving Mina confused as she turns to face Tzuyu. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked to which it was answered by a shrug and whole day passed with Momo running away like a rat from Mina, with red tinting her face.

The night came and Mina finally had Momo cornered, trapping her between the wall and her arms.

"Why are you avoiding me like a plague??" Mina questioned and Momo immediately averted her eyes not wanting to meet Mina's fiery gaze.

"Am not!" Momo answered making Mina's eyes form a slit, scrutinizing Momo. "Why are you being weird Mina?" Momo babbled, slightly pushing Mina as she slipped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter