Training gone wrong

The Fox On My Doorstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu reached Momo's land gasping for air. She had been chasing after a certain snake till the sunsets but she just couldn't put her paws on the certain spirit since the latter was hella fast.

"You tire so quick.. such a huge turn off" Sana giggled as she sat in front of the super mad wolf spirit. Tzuyu changed back to her human form, took her daggers out and threw them at the chuckling snake who successfully dodge them, Tzuyu launched at Sana with her katana but it was avoided again.

"Just. ing. Disappear. Out. Of . My. Sight!" Tzuyu growled with every swoosh of her sword. Sana did disappear out of her sight for she turned into a white snake, quickly crawling and wrapping herself on Tzuyu's arms, neck, torso and legs immobilizing her.

"Now it's pretty obvious that I'm all over you." Sana kids, laughing at her own tirade while Tzuyu tried to get off of the snake's hold.

"If I get out of her I'll-"

"What's going on here?" Mina questioned upon feeling the strange collision of spiritual power. Sana got off of Tzuyu as she jumps quiet a distance away from her.

"Nothing much" Sana chirped. "Tzuyu just wanted to kill me" Sana informed Mina while disregarding the glare Tzuyu is giving. Tzuyu hid her katana as she took the pouch containing the Goblins and handed them to Mina.

"I've brought many and I'm tired so keep your sister away from me. I only took an oath to protect you so I won't hesitate on killing her." Tzuyu growled hella mad at Sana as she made her way inside the house

"Ohh I'm thrilled to have you try-"

"Sana enough." Mina cut her off. " You need to stop pissing her off"

"I can't help myself, she's just so damn cute when she's mad" Sana giggled again remembering the annoyed and full of hatred look that Tzuyu had.

"She will only hate you further if you kept doing that" Mina reminded her sister knowing fairly well that Sana is infatuated with Tzuyu.

"How I wish I can hate her too." Sana smiled looking at where Tzuyu disappeared to before shaking her head and turning to face Mina again. "Anyway what are the goblins for?"

"I need something for my fiance to slash on" Mina grin. "I'm currently teaching her how to use the black sword Mother gave her." Mina told Sana who frown at what she heard for a millisecond before resuming to her cheerfulness.

"Woah! I could be her opponent." Sana excitedly suggest and Mina doesn't like the idea.

"She just learned how to hold a sword today, She'll hurt herself if she fights you" Mina objects earning a pout from Sana. "You're treating her like a baby, if you continue to treat her like that she wouldn't know how to protect herself." Sana huffs. " You wouldn't be always there to protect her. I hope you know that." Sana added successfully convincing Mina, who sighs in defeat.

"Fine but no weapon, nor magic for you when you fight her" Mina told her eliciting a sulky face from Sana. "Fiiiinneee, worrywart!"

Momo had been practicing the fighting stance Mina taught her, when she felt a presence arrive then Sana appeared in front of her taking her off guard as she stumble on her feet. Sana smiled as she pulled Momo up.

"Clumsy aren't we? "

Momo stared at Sana then her gaze moved to where Mina is, as if asking what's going on.

"Sana would be your training partner." Mina informed her causing Momo to almost have a heart attack.

"I-I think the goblins are fine with me."

"No need to be scared Darling~" Sana cooed making Momo run a shiver down her spine." I won't hurt you" Sana assured but there's something in her tone that makes Momo doubt her words- or maybe because it's Sana, that's why she don't fully trust her. "Not severely that is." Sana added that Momo couldn't help but to swallow the lump stuck in .

"Aight let's see what you got" Sana started, moving away from Momo as she stands. " Attack me."

"You don't have a sword"

"Trust me, I would've h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter