A visit

The Fox On My Doorstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-your Mother... Y-you mean the Queen of spirit world" Momo concluded as her heart picked up its pace, horrified at the news. 

"What a clever little miss" Mina responded with a mocking smile as she pats Momo's head. The farmer swats the hand away, shaking her head furiously in disapproval. 

"I-I can't go! I have lots to do and lots to deliver tomorrow" Momo blabber really not liking the idea of visiting the world of the unknown, Mina gave her a look for a few seconds before she replied. 

"I'll help you out, we'll leave tomorrow and that's final. Now sleep you'll have a tiring day for tomorrow" Mina told her accompanied by a smirk before she turn her back on the latter,  ready to sleep making Momo worried as she thinks what does that annoying smile meant. 

"Yah! What's with the smirk? Hey! Hey!" Momo asked shaking the heiress trying to get an answer to calm her nerves but Mina wouldn't budge, though the lack of response didn't stop Momo from bugging Mina,  refraining the latter from sleeping, irritated Mina turned to Momo sticking a leaf on the girl's forehead before muttering- "Sleep. " then suddenly sleepiness took over Momo's wellbeing causing Mina to chuckle and stuck her tongue out at the latter. 

"That's more like it! Ahh~ I was so tired" Mina let's out as she hugs the now sleeping latter while slowly drifting to hers. 

---

Mina woke up to still find Momo sleeping like a baby in her arms, she smiled fondly at the latter having the sudden urge to feel Momo's skin but she stops herself since she might wake her up. Mina carefully got out of the bed not forgetting to still tuck Momo before going out to find Tzuyu comfortably lying on the bed staring at a pendant. 

"Something's bugging you Tzu?" Mina called out as Tzuyu put the pendant down and into her pocket, sitting up. 

"I miss Gucci" Tzuyu told her, the tall woman was actually looking at her pet's picture and Mina can't help but to chuckle seeing the normally apathetic appearance of Tzuyu turn soft with longing.. 

"You'll be able to see her later" Mina consoled her as Tzuyu stared at the heiress before telling what she wants. 

"Can I bring Gucci with me when we return here?" Tzuyu nonchalantly asked but there was pleading in her eyes. 

"As much as I want you to bring it, you should ask Momo. It's her house after all"

"But you'll be together soon! Why don't you get to decide?" Tzuyu inquired whining at Mina causing the latter to chuckle since she's like a puppy right now. 

"Soon but not yet, that's why I'm not allowed to decide" Mina responded causing the tall woman to sulk while crossing her arms. Mina laughs again. 

"Stop sulking and call my servants, I still have a harvesting to do" Mina told her after she pinched Tzuyu's cheeks and ruffle her hair making the latter growl. 

Momo woke up to with an empty side of the bed, rosing up she looks around for the sign of vixen. 

"Did I finally woke up from that absurd dream?" Momo asked herself in glee as she pats her cheeks, she got up fix her bed and went out of the room. She could only groan upon reaching the kitchen to find Tzuyu drinking coffee. 

"Good Morning Mistress" Tzuyu greeted with a smile, Momo's eyes widen as she looks at her surroundings looking for someone where that greeting was addressed at but she found none. Momo released an awkward laugh to acknowledge the greeting as she rush to her bathroom. 

"What's with the greeting and smile?" Momo asked herself, shivering upon the remembrance of the event. 

"Is she nice with me because they're gonna sacrifice me to the Queen?? " Momo thought in horror as she rinse her face roughly, maybe that'll help her wake up from this nightmare."Dear Kamisama please protect me. " Momo mumbled patting her face dry. She got out of the bathroom to see that breakfast is prepared for her- eggs, bacon, toast bread and a cup of hot coffee. 

"T-thank you" Momo express her gratitude awkwardly as she took a sit, she find it awkward that the tall woman was staring at her, intently watching her every move. She took a bite then look up and Tzuyu immediately smiled at her. 

"I already fed the cows, clean the farm and took out the weeds" Tzuyu informed her with a wide smile and now Momo doesn't know how to act in front of her. 

"T-thank you.. You didn't have to" 

"It's nothing, it's my job to serve you after all, my mistress" Tzuyu informed her and Momo can't helped but to blush at the way the latter addressed her. 

"W-where is Mina-" she couldn't continue when she felt an arm wrap around her shoulder, leaning to her as if the word space didn't exist. 

"You called for me, my lovely human" Mina speaks in a low whisper as she tuck the loose strand of hair behind the latter's ear and Momo felt all her hair stood up. 

"Kamisama why?" Momo thought crying out to God. She finished her breakfast quickly as she pushed Mina off her and stood up. "Thank you for the food" Momo said standing up, she just can't handle the two right now, they're too much for her. When she got out of the house she found her crops already harvested and stacked up nicely. 

"Did Tzuyu did this?" Momo mumbled herself then she heard the screen door opened she turn around to find Mina smiling proudly at her, the ones that showed her gums. 

"I've already harvest them for you, should've delivered them too but I don't know where" Mina told her and Momo couldn't believe what she just heard. 

"You did this?"Momo asked pointing at the crops to which Mina nod as an answer. 

"Now you say thank you Mitang" Mina told her making Momo confused. 

"Thank you Mitang?"

"You're welcome" Mina replied as Momo can't helped but to roll her eyes. 

"Who is Mitang?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter