Partner

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I look ridiculous with everything."  Byulyi pouted and began to sob after looking at herself in the mirror. They were shopping for the maknaes' wedding and it was the fifth dress Byulyi had tried on.

"Oh no baby, you look amazing." Yongsun immediately put down all of the stuff on her hands to soothe her pregnant wife.

Someone said that it was not easy to handle a pregnant woman and Yongsun did seem to have a hard time dealing with her wife. Recently Byulyi's mood kept going up and down which drove Yongsun crazy. One day, Byulyi got mad and kicked her out of their room just because she watched Victoria's Secret show. Another day, she came home to find Byulyi was a crying mess and after spending half of an hour, she finally managed to make her wife stop crying. When she asked for the reason, Byulyi said that she just watched Zootopia – a comedy animation. Her wife's mood was just unpredictable like a swing, she could giggle now but the next minutes she could cry or get angry.

However, Yongsun had never lost her temper once even though she had to sleep on the couch a few times or got some punches from her wife because of those nonsense reasons. Having read tons of books about pregnancy with Wheein, she knew that it was normal for a pregnant woman to have mood swings like this. It was not only because of pregnant hormones, but also the change of body.  Byulyi had used to be skinny and as a member in charge of performance, she had used to move freely and lightly. But due to all the weights, she gained and her growing belly, Byulyi now started walking with a waddle. Her proud abs now were replaced by a round baby bump. After getting back to work, Byulyi also received quite a lot of stress because of the preparation for the new girl group's debut, which made her easily get angry and depressed and she tended to express her anger and frustration to her beloved members, especially her lover – Kim Yongsun.

In spite of feeling annoyed or getting angry, Yongsun and the maknaes always dealt with her unpredictable moods calmly. Whenever she complained about her weight or her look, they would give her tons of compliments. Whenever she got depressed or sad, they would bring her into their embraces, whisper encourage words and turn on a random comedy movie to light her up. Whenever she suddenly got mad for nonsense reasons, they would remain patient and follow her words. After those moments, Byulyi always felt guilty but they always opened their arms widely to bring her closer and tell her "It's okay". Every day they never forgot to tell her how perfect she was and every night before sleep, Yongsun never forgot to tell her how much she loved her.

"Are you sure?" Byulyi said between her sniff.

"Of course, baby. You can ask this staff too." Yongsun took out tissue paper from her pocket to wipe Byulyi's tears while sending help to the nearby staff.

"She's right. This dress suits you very much. It highlights your fair skin and slim body. It also helps your belly be less noticeable." After hearing the staff's words Byulyi instantly stopped sobbing and her face lighted up.

"Can we take it?" She asked Yongsun shyly.

"Of course, baby. We can buy anything you want." Yongsun smiled warmly and helped her to fix her look gently. When Byulyi went in the changing room to change back to her normal outfit again, Yongsun finally sighed in relief and immediately bowed to say thank to the staff

"What took them so long? We didn't spend that much time choosing our wedding dresses back then." Yongsun complained after waiting for the maknaes about 20 minutes. They all agreed to gather at the shopping mall's gate in 3 hours but the maknaes were still nowhere to be seen and Yongsun started feeling numb in her hands. 

"Let me carry some bags. You must be tired." Byulyi tried to take some shopping bags from Yongsun but got rejected immediately.

"It's okay. You must be tired too. We should have found somewhere to let you sit." Yongsun looked around to search for a seat and caught two familiar figures. "Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter