[SPECIAL 2] 100 OTP Questions - MoonSun (Sky! Sky! Edition)

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Questions list from https://the-moon-dust-writings.tumblr.com/post/159857601812/100-otp-questions Thanks my writing friend for giving me inspiration and motivation. 

 

 

1. Who loves flower crowns more?

Yongsun. Byulyi hates flower crowns.

 

2. Who is the one who likes to cuddle?

Byulyi. The hardest thing Byulyi found throughout her pregnancy was cuddling became more challenging as her belly grew.

 

3. Who has awful taste in music?

None(?) But Byulyi sometimes addicts to old songs and get teased by WheeSa.

 

4. Who is the meme lover?

Yongsun. She has a meme folder on her phone with 1000+ photos and gifs (mostly of herself).

 

5. How did their second date go?

They ate teokbokki at Yongsun’s favorite place. Byulyi noticed Yongsun had teokbokki sauce staining at her lips corner and wanted to wipe it by a teokbokki sauce kiss (inspired by “whipped cream kiss” in her favorite K-drama Secret Garden). Yongsun seemed not to love the idea, maybe it was still too soon for their first kiss, so she pushed Byulyi away.

As a result, Byulyi fell off from her seat, unable to lie on her back for two days due to her bruised , and Yongsun had to find her new favorite place.

 

6. How many children do they want/have?

At least three. Byulyi wants to have many kids. Yongsun wants many kids too, so that they can play and look after each other, and Byulyi will have more time to “play” with her.  

 

7. Who hides the weapons?

None. None of them look reliable to use weapons.

 

8. Who is the better dancer?

In the daytime, Byulyi. At night, Yongsun.

 

9. Do/Did they have a theme wedding?

Yongsun even hired a professional team to plan for their wedding. All the best for their wedding.

They have money, a lot. That’s all that matters.

 

10. What do their parents think of them dating?

Byulyi’s mom objected at first but was persuaded by Byulyi’s dad and sisters (Hometown Pt.1).

Yongsun’s parents accepted it coolly. They were happy to have another daughter.

 

11. Are they a super sappy (overly sweet) couple?

Yongsun used to detest cheesy words. But as she lives with human-butter Moon Byulyi, she slowly gets used to it. Cheesy words were her secret weapon to deal with Byulyi’s mood swings during her pregnancy.

So not “super,” but yes, they are.

 

12. How did they get together?

Byulyi told Yongsun that she was having a crush on someone in their company and asked for her help to confess. Yongsun felt like her world was falling apart but still answered all the questions thoroughly as a good friend.

Byulyi dragged Yongsun to a department to help her choose a gift for her crush. Yongsun recommended couple bracelets. It took Yongsun only a glance to point at a pair of silver bracelets, she’d had an eye for them for a long time. It would be nice if they were their couple bracelets.

When Byulyi asked where would be the suitable place for confession, the tears Yongsun had been holding back almost broke out. “A private place is better, where there are only two of you.” – Yongsun said with a sad smile. Byulyi suddenly grabbed her hand and ran back to their company. Yongsun asked where they were going but Byulyi did not answer, climbed up the stairs as the elevators were out of service. When they reached the terrace, Yongsun was completely out of breath. Her ears buzzed which made Yongsun think she had misheard.

“I like you.”  

Yongsun blinked blankly as her breath had become normal and Byulyi’s words became clear.

“I like you, Yongsun-unnie.”

 

13. Who asked the other to get married?

Both of them planned to propose on the same day, but Yongsun used her “unnie” card to say the line “Will you marry me?”

 

14. Who stays up too late and makes stupid jokes?

Both of them.

 

15. Who is the nerd?

None of them. (7 x 4 = 32)

 

16. Who knows the most obscure facts?

Byulyi. She watches everything on YouTube but Solarsido.

 

17. Who makes the other a flower crown?

Yongsun. She always enjoys Byulyi’s grumpy face while wearing a flower crown reluctantly.

 

18. Who likes to read?

Byulyi.

 

19. Who bothers the other person while the other person reads?

Byulyi. She just can never leave Yongsun alone.

 

20. Who tutors the other?

Byulyi. Yongsun is bad at technology.

 

21. Do they have similar taste in movies?

No. But they will watch whatever the other person likes together.

 

22. How do their personalities complement each other?

Yongsun is Introversion, Byulyi is Extraversion.

Yongsun is Judging, Byulyi is Perceiving.

 

23. How do they tell everyone that they are going to be having a kid/adopting a child soon?

They visited their family and friends with “soon to be mommy” shirts.

 

24. Who has better fashion sense?

Each of them has their own style so it’s hard to compare.

 

25. Who will punch someone out if they are rude to their partner?

Yongsun. She can't stand someone bullying Byulyi.

“If you get hit, it can only be by me.” – Kim Yongsun to Moon Byulyi.

 

26. What songs do they sing together in the vehicle?

All the songs that come up to Byulyi’s mind. Byulyi sings the first line and Yongsun will join her.

 

27. What other couples would your otp get along with?

WheeSa, SeulRene, ChoBom

 

28. Who likes to prank the other?

Byulyi. Ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter