Star, Wind, Flower, Sun and ...

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, exactly how many Thom Browne items do you have?"

"There's no use in counting her Thom Browne things Wheein-ah." Yongsun sighed while collecting her own clothes to move them to another room.

There was a connecting room in Byulyi and her bedroom and it had used to be their clothing room until now. However, since they were going to have a new family member soon, they decided to move their clothing room to the room next door, while the connecting room would be used as the baby room. Because it would be more convenient for them to take care of their baby, especially at midnight.

"What's wrong with my Thom Browne collections?" Byulyi glared at her wife. "You don't see them cool and pretty? They're much better than those stupid over-size hoodies and stretching leggings." She mumbled sulkily while looking down her protruding belly. She even could not see her feet when she was standing now, no need to think about if she still could fit any of her favorite Thom Browne clothes or not.

Sensing the sulkiness in her wife's voice, Yongsun stopped her current work immediately and walked closer to the pregnancy bean bag Byulyi was resting on. It only took her one second studying her wife's face to know that her wife was unhappy. She slowly kneeled down beside her wife and kissed her slightly pouting lips gently.

"Oh baby, you don't need those Thom Browne clothes to make you cool and pretty because you're always cool and pretty just the way you are." Yongsun stared at her wife lovingly. "And you're the first and only woman in the world I have ever known that can be so y in an over-size hoodie and stretching legging." She leaned closer and whispered into Byulyi's ears cheekily, which made Byulyi giggle and slap her arm gently.

"Greasy. Where did you learn those words?"

"Ask the person who asked this question. Right Mansaengi?" Yongsun teased back while rubbing her wife's baby bump softly. Deep inside, she was glad to see her wife's smile again.

 Now Yongsun was confident to say that she was a master in dealing with her wife's mood swings. After several times being hit and kicked out of the room, Yongsun learned that greasiness would be a savior. To be honest, who would not like to hear sweet and loving words? She could not blame her wife for being too sensitive. If she had had to deal with all the heartburns, indigestions, shortness of breath, fatigues, trouble sleeping,.. like Byulyi, she would have felt like murdering someone all the time. So to keep the peace, saying a few greasy words was not a big deal.

"Oh unnie, you still keep those things?" Wheein's voice from the connecting room interrupted their sweet moment.

"What are you talking about Wheein-ah?" Yongsun tilted her head curiously.

"Look. Aren't they the outfits we used to wear when we performed Waggy back then?" Wheein walked out of the room with two cat and two dog onesies in her hands.

"Oh right. But why do we have those things in our house baby?" Byulyi remembered the last time she saw those onesies was 6 years ago. How could they be here, in their clothing room?

"Ah, I found them cute so I asked stylist unnie if I could keep them or not, and she agreed. But I totally forgot about them." Yongsun stood up to take one from Wheein, the one she had used to wear. "Oh it has been a really long time." Her eyes twinkled when she recalled the past.

"Should we try wearing them again unnie?" Wheein suddenly suggested. The two unnies looked at her surprisingly for a while without saying anything.

The pup was going to pout as she expected rejections from her unnies when Yongsun spoke up happily. "Oh, it sounds fun."

"Byul-ah let's try too. It must be cute." She shook her wife's hand as a kid pleased for a toy.

"But I'm afraid that I cannot fit it anymore." Byulyi said while looking back and forth at her protruding belly and the onesie.

"Don't worry unnie. You don't remember those ones were too baggy for us before? You will still fit it for sure." Wheein said firmly. "Aw you will be twice cuter with our Mansaengi." She got excited just by imagining the scene.

"Oh let's call…"

"Unnie what takes you so long? Bring me more clothes. I'm done already." Hyejin's head popped in the room all of a sudden. Hyejin was in charge of arranging things in the new clothing room. "Wait, why are you all looking at me like this?" She could sense something dangerous as the three were staring at her like hungry predators waiting for their prey.

.

"Come on Hyejin-ah, you have to smile."  Wheein complained after checking the selca they just took. "I will take it again."

Hyejin didn't understand. Why did she end up being trapped in this situation? Why wearing onesies so suddenly? Why those silly onesies were here? Didn't she say goodbye forever to them, swear to herself that she would never wear them once again in her life 6 years ago? But then here she was, dressed into the black cat onesie again and taking a group selfie. Now she wished that she hadn't come to this room, opened that freaking door to be dragged in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter