[Mommy and Haneul’s secret diary]

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I post this separately in case someone wants to read it without scrolling down through that long epilogue lol 

----

 

 

October 4th, 2025

Mansaeng-ah, it’s mommy! If you hate that name, don’t blame mommy for this. It was all because of your two naughty aunties!

Your mama has just taken her second photo for her ‘baby bump progression’ today and she looks so conceited about it. I don’t envy over it, heung!! So I’m gonna write this diary for you until you’re born without telling your mama. It’s gonna be the very first secret between you and me kk

And there’s one more reason that I start writing for you today: We’ve seen you for the first time this afternoon!!!

Aigoo, our Mansaengi is so small~~ small and precious. You’re just a little bigger than mommy’s nostril kkk. I will stick your photo here so you can see it later.

Mommy won’t make it too long since mommy doesn’t like reading too many words too kkk. You’d better not take after this side of mommy~. Be like your mama, reading lots of books are good for you!

I will write for you again soon~

Love you <3

---

October 8th, 2025  

Mansaeng-ah, sorry that mommy couldn’t write for you sooner, but your mama’s morning sickness has been driving us crazy for the last three days (TT TT)

Mommy didn’t expect that a morning sickness could be that bad (TT TT)

The doctor and your Wheein-auntie only said that it would make your mama feel nauseous and vomit sometimes. But your mama is feeling nauseous all the time!!! And she’s been vomiting like more than ten times a day for the last three days (TT TT)

Mommy and your two aunties are very worried… Your mama can barely eat anything without vomiting right away and she becomes skinny again (TT TT)

Please make your mama’s morning sickness go away soon… My heart hurts to see her being like this….

Love yo-

---

October 14th, 2025  

How can you do it to mommy Mansaeng-ah? How can you disgust your mommy’s perfume smell?

(TT TT) Mommy has been using it for more than 10 years tho…

Mommy feels so lonely ~ Your mama has moved to your two aunties’ room. I bet they’re having a lot of fun right now, without me…

I want to join them too, but your mama will feel nauseous as soon as I stand less than five meters away from her…

Well, there’s good news: Your mama’s morning sickness has got better these days! Finally she can eat something without throwing up (TT TT) I’m so happy~

Till now, I think the only thing makes her feel sick is my perfume….. Hahaha..Haha..Ha…. So cruel~

So that’s why I’m gonna stay away from your mama and you for the next few days. I’m saddddddd

Please make your mama be back to normal soon, before I’m dying from missing her (TT TT)

Love you <3

---

 October 18th, 2025  

Mansaengi~~~ Our lovely Mansaengi~~~

Mansaeng-ah, mommy is sooooo happy today.

Guess what ~ Your mama finally doesn’t feel sick to my perfume!!! And she has moved back to our room!

I’m finally able to hug, touch, and kiss her after 4 days!!! FINALLY!!!

Sorry Mansaeng-ah, seem like I cannot write much today, because I have to cuddle with your mama. God I miss her soooo much! 

Love you <3

---

October 25th, 2025  

Hi Mansaengi~

You must be curious that why I didn’t write to you the whole week.

I didn’t forget this diary, I swear!

It was just because I was too focused on spending time with your mama and you ~

The morning sickness has disappeared since last week, so your mama could eat properly again. Her appetite seems to get bigger these days, which make us so happy!

And this is the best part: now we start to see and feel her small baby bump!!! It’s really really really really cute (TT TT) Your two aunties and I just want to touch and kiss it all day (TT TT) 

You can see that from your mama’s ‘baby bump progression’ photo, and I bet you will find it cute too. Tiny ‘you’ in that small baby bump (TT TT)

Please grow healthily          ~

Love you <3

---

October 31st, 2025

Happy Halloween Mansaengi~~~

We’ve just come back from our company’s Halloween party. Our dress code for this year is ‘Safari World’, so can you guess what we have dressed today ~?  

There’s nothing new that your Hyejin-auntie has chosen to be a lion again.

Wheein-auntie wants to be ‘the tallest one’ for once so she has dressed as a giraffe today.

Mommy’s costume was an elephant. You wonder why? Because mommy is good at imitating its sound “yiiihiuuu”

Your mama has dressed as a hamster (even though there’s no hamster in Safari World tho…) and she has won the ‘most realistic cosplay’ prize… Well, no one can argue over it…

Hmmm….I wonder what should we dress for you later?

Pumpkin? Mickey Mouse?  Fairy? Little tiger?

Oh whatever~ Our Mansaengi will look cute in everything!!

Let’s go to a Halloween party together next year!

Love you <3

---

November 7th, 2025

Mansaengi~ Our future ‘master-chef’ Mansaengi~

Mommy wonders what ‘special’ menu you will come up tomorrow kkk

Vanilla ice-cream with rice? Mozzarella cheese with blueberries?

Mommy has shivered just by thinking about them but your mama looked like she enjoyed very much…

Well, as long as your mama eats well without having diarrhea (kk), we will try our best to satisfy your order no matter how weird it is anywhere, anytime.

Love you <3

---

November 30th, 2025

Mansaeng-ah~

Finally mommy can have time to sit down and write for you again. Mommy has been busy for the last few weeks *sigh*

Mansaeng-ah, you’d better not be an idol in the future. It’s not an easy job.

Watching the kids practicing miserably, forcing to lose weights to maintain the best images and shedding tears because of anxiety makes mommy recall our past days…. We used to be like this too, we used to shed a lot of tears too…

Oops sorry, mommy shouldn’t bring the mood down like this.

Ah right~ We went to your mama’s second appointment two weeks ago. Look at this photo here! You were as big as an apple. Look at your tiny fingers too. It’s so cuteee

Your mama’s belly is growing bigger and bigger each day passes too. I love measuring your mama’s belly size everyday by hugging it kk

And the doctor said that we would be able to find out your gender at the next appointment! Mommy is soooo excited~~ I will see you in two weeks!

Love you <3

---

December 12th, 2025

Mansaengi~~ Our precious daughter Mansaengi~~~

You know what it means right ~~~ Yuppp, you’re a baby girl, a pretty baby girl for sure because your mommy (it’s me) is a beautiful woman kkkk

And you seem to have long legs too. That’s good, don’t be a shortie like your Wheein-auntie kkk

Thanks for growing healthily <3

Love you <3

---

December 19th, 2025

OH MY GOD!!!! YOU KICKED TODAY!!!

God it feels so weird! No no, it’s so…. amazing (TT TT) So... You’re really here with us Mansaeng-ah…

I’m not crying now! It’s just… someone must have been cutting onions here (TT TT)

We love you so much Mansaeng-ah <3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter