Hometown (Pt.2)

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You two should sleep over next time.” Byulyi’s mom said in sadness.

“I wish we could stay more too.” Yongsun pouted. “Can we just stay here tonight?” She looked at her wife with a begging look.

“ Of course no. Your mom and dad are waiting for us at home. They will be sad if we don’t come.” Byulyi’s reply made her pout more.

“Byulyi is right. Just come over whenever you two have time Yongsun-ah.” Mr.Moon soothed her lightly.

“Yes, we will. I’m sorry that we could not stay longer. We’re quite busy recently.” Yongsun sent them a guilty look. Normally, they would stay at Bucheon at least one day before visiting Yongsun’s family in their holidays. But this time they were all busy that they could only have one day off to visit their hometowns before coming back to work the next day. So they had to leave Byulyi’s house in the same day’s afternoon.

“It’s okay, we understand.” Byulyi’s mom smiled gently to soothe her daughter-in-law. “Take care of your health. Especially you, Byul-ah. Don’t stress out yourself too much, it’s not good for the baby.” She warned her daughter, who was known as a workaholic.

“I know, Mom. Don’t worry.” Byulyi was used to hearing those words almost every day from her surrounding people that she could reply immediately.

“You two should go now. Don’t let your parents wait too long. Call us if there is any problem.”

“Goodbye, unnie.” Seulgi and Yesol waved at them sadly before bending down and caressing her unnie’s baby bump.  “Good bye, Mansaeng-ah. Come out quickly and play with aunties.”

Yongsun and Byulyi got in their car after saying goodbye to Byulyi’s family. However,Yongsun kept looking back at where the 4 people were standing, unwilling to start driving.

“Come on baby. We need to go now. We can come back later.” Byulyi chuckled at her wife who was still hesitant. Hearing that, Yongsun finally started driving. The person who was humming happily through the drive this time was Byulyi while Yongsun kept sighing.

.

“Oh here they are.” A loud voice was heard as soon as Yongsun parked their car in front of her parents’ house, 3 figures approached their car right after the announcement. The car door at Byulyi’s side was opened by a young woman who looked similar to Yongsun. Following this were tons of affectionate cares to Byulyi.

“Aigoo our pretty Byulie is here. Are you tired?”

“Byul-ah let unnie help you get out of the car.”

“Is our Mansaengi doing well?”

“Let’s get in the house first. Byulie must have been tired.”

Everything had happened too fast for Yongsun’s brain to load. When she came back to reality, there was only her left out in their car, her wife had already been “kidnapped” by her family.

“I miss Bucheon already.” Yongsun sighed before getting out of the car, carrying all the stuff by herself to the house.

Yongsun was struggling to pass the door with several big bags in her hands, which were the gifts for her family members, welcomed by a heart-warming scene of a happy family. Everyone was surrounding her wife, laughing and chatting happily. No one seemed to notice her presence, no need to mention about willing to help her. Yongsun faked a cough after dropping the bags on the couch to gain some attention from the others. Sadly, no one bothered to just look at her.

“Can I touch your belly?” Yonghee, Yongsun’s real unnie, asked shyly.

“Of course you can unnie.” Byulyi smiled gently before grabbing Yonghee’s hand to put it on where the baby was moving.

“Woah, it feels so weird.” Yonghee gasped when the baby kicked at where her hand put on.

“We have heard that you’re really busy recently. Aigoo poor you, it must have been tiring for you.” Yongsun’s mom caressed Byulyi’s arm gently with love.

“Mom, I’m busy too. And I’m tired too.” Yongsun whined at her mom. As the Kim family’s maknae, Yongsun had grown up in her parents and unnie’s absolute love until Byulyi came to her family and took it from her.

“Stop whining like a kid. Your wife hasn’t complained at all. Are you the one carrying a baby?”

Being scolded by her mom, Yongsun pouted sulkily. Her wife even with a mischievous look. It was Byulyi’s revenge time after being teased by Yongsun before. Yongsun was sulking alone on the couch when her wife was chatting happily with her family on the other side. She really wanted to come back to Bucheon.

“Wait. Yongsun-ah, don’t eat this. It’s for Byulie.” Her mom stopped her as soon as she was about to pick up a piece of abalone.

“Whyyyy? I want to eat it too.” Yongsun mewled.

“Ssshhh. Just eat other foods. You don’t need to eat this kind of food.” Her mom said as she took the dish away from her sight and placed it in front of Byulyi before going back to the kitchen.

“Mom is so unfair.” Yongsun mumbled unhappily. Suddenly a piece of abalone was placed in her bowl. She looked up in surprise.

“Eat fast before mom came back.” Byulyi whispered to her with a sweet smile. Just by this Yongsun’s face immediately lighted up. She was grinning ear to ear while enjoying her food happily.

“Aigoo. She hasn’t grown up at all.” Yonghee commented as she had been watching everything.

.

“You two should rest now. Tomorrow you have to leave early right?” Yongsun’s mom suddenly said when they were gathering in the living room to chat after dinner. “Yonghee-ah. Have you prepared the room for them yet?”

“Yes. But …..” Yonghee smiled shyly while scratching her head.

“Woahhh. Cannot believe that a 38-year-old woman still wants to sleep together with her dongsaeng and her wife.” Yongsun complained nth time while helping Byulyi to change into her pajama in her unnie’s room. Instead of preparing a separate room for them to sleep, Yonghee had brought another small bed to her room to make them sleep together with her tonight.

“You two only stay for a short time this time so I just want to chat with you more. I feel lonely.”

“Just go get married unnie. Your current boyfriend is a nice person.”

“Eyyy, being single is better. Do you dislike sleeping with your unnie?” Yonghee faked crying.

“Come on Yong. We don’t have many chances to sleep with unnie. It must be fun.” Byulyi convinced her wife after seeing Yonghee’s sad face. Hearing that, Yonghee immediately smiled widely and hugged Byulyi. “See, your wife didn’t complain at all. You’re the best Byul-ah.”  

“Is Byulyi or me your dongsaeng?” Yongsun mumbled sulkily. “Alright we don’t have other choice too. Unnie, can I borrow your lotion? I forgot mine at home.”

“Just take it. It may be on the table or in one of the drawers.”  Yonghee said while taking pillows and blankets out in excitement.

Yongsun began to search for the lotion. It was not easy because her unnie had too many make-up stuff but they weren’t arranged tidily. When she was looking for the lotion bottle, a colorful old note was caught her sight. She smiled cheekily with the thought it was her unnie’s diary.

Everyone would know that feeling, we were all happy whenever we discovered our siblings’ embarrass thing.   

“Oh unnie, aren’t you too old to write a diary?” She teased as she opened the note.   

“What?? Hey don’t read it.” Yonghee tried to take the note back but it was too late, Yongsun had already opened it.

w Yongsun’s ideal husband wife list

“Yong, I’m so nervous.”

“Oh, she’s not gonna bite you Byul-ah.” Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter