Quantum Mechanics

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mansaeng-ah, let's sleep now." Yongsun whispered to her unborn baby with her tired voice while rubbing her wife's baby bump gently in a circle. She was having a hard time to keep her eyes open that she felt she could fall asleep right away even in this sitting position. It was 1 am already. However, the little one did not seem to have any willing to sleep and replied to her with a strong kick, which made Byulyi wince in pain. Yongsun looked up to her wife, who frowned with her eyes shut, with a guilty look. "I'm trying my best now."

They were both tired and needed their sleep badly. The company's MT today had taken all of their energies. They admired it was fun. Thanks to the MT, they could breathe in nature, enjoy the weak sunshine of February after hard-working months. They could fill their stomachs with nice foods during the BBQ. They also could fill their days with laughs and smiles by watching the trainees trying to bond with the other, which reminded them their memorable past days. Today would be a perfect day for them if they could wrap up it with a nice sleep. However, things did not seem to go smoothly as at the end of a tiring day, there was still a person having a lot of energies.

"Mansaeng-ah, please stop kicking. Mama wants to sleep." Byulyi mumbled tiredly with her eyes shut, she was too tired to open them now.

She hadn't moved and walked that much like today for a long time. Plus she could only have a 30-minute nap this noon, too little comparing to other days. Being in week 30 of her pregnancy, Byulyi needed a lot of rests. To her disappointment, the baby ignored her mama's words and kept moving and kicking excitedly in her ‘small room', which made her two moms sighed helplessly. Even though the doctor always told them the more kicking the better, they could not feel happy for being kept awake at midnight because of those naughty kicks. The baby hadn't stopped moving and kicking for a single moment since Byulyi got on her bed, which made them wonder where she got all of those energies from.

"She must have been sleeping entirely the day. No wonder why she was so calm when we were at the MT, unlike the other days." Byulyi sighed as she tapped her belly lightly in rhythm, hoping it could calm her overexcited baby, who kept printing her small feet and hands on her round baby bump.

Normally, the baby was likely to be more active in the daytime than at night. To be correct, she was usually too active in the daytime that Byulyi sometimes wished she could be active more at night than a daytime to let her work in peace. As a baby of two BeLisMamMoo members, their baby tended to react to every sounds and rhythm when she was awake. Because of that, Byulyi had got disturbed many times by powerful kicks of her baby when she was trying to focus on her work, which related mostly to sounds and rhythms. Their music-lover baby was famous in their company for making their artists to record songs in the early morning or late night, the time when her mama, who was one of the main producers in RBW, could work as she was sleeping soundly in her mama's womb.

However, for an unknown reason, she was extremely quiet and calm in today's daytime. Even though there were a lot of exciting sounds surrounding her and there was also a small concert among the company's members, in which her moms and aunties sang few songs too. At first Byulyi was afraid that her belly might get burst because her baby would be kicking and moving crazily but to her surprise, the baby didn't react at all. And all the energies their baby had saved for a day were released now.

"I think she isn't going to sleep for next hours." Byulyi said helplessly as she felt her baby's kicks did not decrease at all.

"Yah Mansaeng, sleep now or I will slap your ." Yongsun threatened her baby in a serious voice, hoping it would make her baby scared and stop her naughty kicks soon. However, the little one did not show any signs of getting scared but challenged back with her powerful kicks. Byulyi groaned in pain, feeling unfair that she was dragged in between her wife and kid's childish fight.

"Oooppps, I'm sorry baby." Yongsun was panicked when she saw that what she did just made the baby kick harder. "Mansaeng-ah, mommy sorry. Mommy just kidding. Our Mansaeng is a nice kid, right? Be a goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter