Surprise ~

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Sunday morning in early April when cherry blossoms were in full bloom.

Since their trainee days, by this time Byulyi should have gone to Seoul Grand Park with Yongsun, eating some kimbaps from a convenient store and drinking their favorite banana milk. After that, they would be walking hand in hand on the cherry blossom path under the crystal clear blue sky, sometimes snuggling closer as there were still some naughty chill winds remained. Then Byulyi would take off her camera and begin to take several photos of her forever model until she got mad and Byulyi had to take down her camera to run after her.

However, this year was different. Byulyi had also mentioned about the cherry blossoms but as soon as the words came out from , she received three "no" right away. Too many people, too dangerous, too noisy, too tiring, too many bad smells,…  They listed hundreds of reasons to persuade her to stay at home. At week 36 of her pregnancy, Byulyi had already expected to receive those answers from them but somehow, she was still a bit sad. Even though she didn't say it, after more than ten years working and living together, the three immediately noticed it.

So instead of going out to see the cherry blossoms, they saw them from their rooftop a few days ago. There were no kimbaps from the convenient store but there were Hyejin's homemade kimbaps. There was no banana milk but there was Wheein's healthy homemade juice. There were still some chill winds but she didn't need to snuggle closer to her wife because they had already wrapped her tightly in her own blanket. There were not too many people but still exciting as they had the living jukebox, themselves. Thanks to the three, Byulyi could still have so much fun when staying at home. They always knew how to entertain her.

.

Byulyi had been having a hard time to hold back her laughter since this morning. She was trying to focus on the book in her hands but couldn't help but steal some glances at the three frequently. How could they be so bad at this?

 Wheein had been walking back and forth for no reason for an hour and she talked like a robot. Yongsun had been cleaning the same spot for half of an hour and she would talk loudly all of a sudden. Byulyi had lost count on how many times Hyejin washed the apples, at this rate none of the bacterias seemed to be able to survive.  In sync, three of them would get startled whenever they heard the words "baby" or "shower."

These two words were the reason for all of their weird behaviors since this morning. Right, the three planned to throw a "surprise" baby shower for Byulyi today. However, the word "surprise" seemed not to be right anymore as Byulyi had known about it already. The three were always bad at this. Since the day they first met, they had never succeeded in playing any pranks or hidden cameras on Byulyi. This time was the same.

Byulyi found their awkwardness so funny and wanted to tease them more.

"Yong, I want to have a shower." Byulyi suddenly spoke up.

As expected, they were all startled by her words. Wheein bumped into the wall. Yongsun dropped the mop stick on the floor. Hyejin dropped the apples. Byulyi chuckled silently. How could they be so hilarious?

"What's wrong?" Byulyi was trying her best to keep a straight face. God, their faces were so entertaining. "You have done cleaning right? I want to have a shower now." 

"Ah right, I'm done." Yongsun replied awkwardly while picking up the mop stick. The three let out relieved sighs at the same time. How they would be able to surprise someone with those weak hearts, Byulyi thought.

"Unnie, don't take too much time. The lunch is almost done." Hyejin said from the kitchen when Byulyi and Yongsun were about to enter the bathroom. Since Byulyi's belly began to get bigger, Yongsun hadn't allowed her to have a shower or have a bath alone. Byulyi didn't want it at first but her wife kept being over-concerned and talking about the possibility that she might slip or fall while doing it alone. In the end, Byulyi just gave up and let her wife do whatever she wanted. But Byulyi admitted that the bigger her belly became, the more difficult for her to do regular things by herself so her wife's help was very necessary. Gradually, it became their habit.

Do not have any weird thoughts. They just had totally innocent baths almost all the time, well, almost.

.

Today's lunch was unusually quiet. They didn't talk much. Even they did, they sounded like reading a script. Byulyi could not stand this situation anymore and she chose to attack the easies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter