Woo Hoo!

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them were especially high hyper since morning that day. Byulyi had safely reached week 20 of pregnancy and was gonna take the third appointment which they would able to find out the baby's gender. After having a nice breakfast together, they all got dressed to accompany Byulyi to her appointment. Yongsun took the driver seat while the maknaes begged Byulyi to sit at the backseat with them. They all felt excited yet a little nervous.

"Unnie do you want a boy or a girl?" Wheein asked while laying her hand on Byulyi's baby bump on the left while Hyejin's hand on the right side. Byulyi did get bigger recently, not only her baby bump but also her , hip, and cute chubby cheek. She was not really like it, sometimes whined and sulked after checking her weight but never lasted long because the members would be there to encourage her, say that she looked amazing, rub her belly while saying some sweet words to Mansaeng or even touched her or hip mischievously while whispering into her ear "You're so y" like Yongsun.

"I love both. I love our baby no matter what" Yongsun answered calmly with a sweet smile, eyes still focused on the road.

"Yes, me too. I just want our baby to be healthy" Byulyi said while rubbing her baby bump gently.

"We think so, too. We love our precious Mansaeng" Wheein said cutely while hugging Byulyi , face buried into Byulyi's neck.

"Yah Jung Wheein, you will make unnie uncomfortable" Hyejin yelled as she tried to help Byulyi escape from Wheein's embrace. Being forced to let go of the touch, Wheein pouted, her face looked like a lost puppy.

"I'm okay Hyejin-ah. Just let her be" Seeing her cute dongsaeng's pout, Byulyi took Wheein's hand to put over her belly again. Wheein immediately smiled widely, a deep dimple appeared and looked at Hyejin with winner's look.

"It's unfair Jung Wheein" Now it was Hyejin's turn to become sulking mode.

"Oh Ahn Hyejin, are you jealous?" Wheein asked with a mischievous smile, got replied by a death glance from Hyejin

"Aigoo is our Hyegi not happy? Come here unnie will hug you" Byulyi said in mother-to-kid tone. It was like she got 3 kids here. Hyejin didn't let the chance pass, immediately came into Byulyi's embrace.

"Hey I want too" Yongsun whined while still driving

"Geeeezz, I have 4 kids here" Byulyi sighed at her childish members. Thank god that they almost arrived.

The doctor welcomed them with a warm smile. "Good morning miss Moon. How did you do in the last 2 months?"

"Insane morning sickness, weird craves and gaining weight but I'm doing fine" Byulyi's reply gained chuckles from the members.

"It's normal for a pregnant woman to have those experiments." The doctor explained gently. "Are you ready to see your baby?" She said and they all got excited yet nervous. Byulyi got on the bed with the help of Yongsun then lifted her shirt up, revealed her round baby bump. In spite of getting bigger, Byulyi's belly did not show any scratches, thanks to Yongsun who applied cream and massaged her belly every night.

"It's going to be little cold" The doctor announced as she put some gel on Byulyi's belly and began the ultrasound. "Okay, there is your baby"

"Oh my god. This is so precious" Wheein said in amusement.

"Mansaengi has got so big" Hyejin covered with her hand, almost teared up as she saw the no-more-peanut-size Mansaeng.

"Let's find out the gender" The doctor said as she looked at the ultrasound screen carefully "Congratulations, You're going to have a baby girl"

"We're going to have a baby girl Byul-ah" Yongsun hold Byulyi's hand tight, eyes getting wet because of the happiness "Thank you so much. I love you" Then she kissed Byulyi's lip lightly.

"And here is her heartbeat" After the doctor's words, the room was filled with a very strong heartbeat beating in a rhythm which made all of them broke in tears.

"Your baby is very healthy and grew up well. You will able to feel her movements and kicking soon."

The appointment ended after the doctor had advised them carefully. On the way back home, the maknaes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter