Olives

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time Byulyi reached week 16 of her pregnancy, the morning sickness had no more bothered her. Her baby bump began to show up a little too. It looked like she had shoved a small pillow under her shirt. Yongsun and the maknaes adored it so much. They tried to touch and kiss her baby bump anytime which sometimes made Byulyi feel annoyed. It wasn't surprising that she could wake up to see 3 heads beside her belly. Even after Byulyi had moved back to her room, the maknaes still kept Yongsun away from her to cuddle with her more, until Yongsun got angry and expelled them from their room. Byulyi's appetite came back which made them really happy. Hyejin worked hard to cook Byulyi's order, even though sometimes the order could be a little weird.

It was almost the end of October back then. The weather was getting colder in Korea but that time, Byulyi suddenly craved for naengmyun (cold noodles). She told her members that she wanted to eat this so much but only received "no" from all of them. They were just worried that it was not good for her, may cause her ill and there was almost nowhere sell it at that time. But Byulyi could not get rid of willing for it so she was whining, sulking and barely ate anything all day. In the end, they gave up and Hyejin had to cook naengmyun for her, trying to make it the least cold as possible. They still did not really want to let her eat this but the sight of Byulyi happily enjoying her food made them smile. It was not the only weird order from Byulyi. One day she wanted to eat rice with ice cream, another day she wanted to have rice topped with mozzarella cheese and blueberries. All of the collaborations made them shiver but Byulyi always ate them like they were the most delicious food in the world. Sometimes her order also came up at midnight.

"Yong, wake up. Unnie, wake up" Byulyi tried to wake Yongsun up at 3 am one night.

"Huh, what's wrong Byul-ah? Are you feeling unwell?" Yongsun sat up to face Byulyi with still closed eyes, trying to fight her sleepiness.

"No, I'm okay. I just craved for olives so bad. I kept thinking about them and could not sleep" Byulyi said shyly, felt guilty for waking her sleepy lover at this time.

"Olives?" Yongsun finally could open her eyes and glanced at the watch "But it's 3 am now. I think there is nowhere selling them at this time" She said as she caressed Byulyi's face softly.

"No. I want to eat them right now." Byulyi pouted and began to sob.

"Oh no don't cry" Seeing Byulyi's tears made Yongsun panicked, she wiped her tears with her palm and soothed her pregnant wife "I will go to the convenient store to look for them so don't cry"

"Really? You're the best unnie" Byulyi immediately stopped crying and peaked at her cheek, exciting like a child waiting for her Christmas present.

Yongsun groaned silently then put on her coat to go out. Byulyi followed her too.

"Oh why don't you stay in the room? It's a bit cold in the living room here." Yongsun tried to convince Byulyi to go back their room.

"No, I will wait for you here. I can't sleep after all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter