Care

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byulyi was woken up by nice smell coming from the kitchen, knowing that was Hyejin's cooking because the best and only dish her lover could cook was the fried kimchi rice, no need to mention the pup who could only boil the water. Her hand reached to her right side to search for the familiar figure but there was only the coldness. She then got up, fixed her look and headed to the kitchen. She was welcomed by warming-hearted scene, Hyejin was tasting her cook to make sure it good while Yongsun and Wheein helped her set the dishes.

"Unnie, you're awake." Wheein was the first to notice her presence. Yongsun rushed to her side with the speed of flash, urged her to sit down and attacked her with a ton of questions.

"Byul-ah are you okay? Are you feeling unwell or dizzy now?" The concerned look could easily be seen on her face. Byulyi took her lover's hand, calmed her down with her deep voice.

"I'm totally alright now, just hungry." She said as her head turning to Hyejin's delicious food on the table.

"I'm done unnie. Let's eat now." Hyejin said as she placed the last dish on the table "Eat a lot unnie, I will watch over you" Hyejin warned her before they began their meal.

"That's right unnie. Hyejin has cooked your favorite ginseng chicken soup and nutritious food which is good for you." Wheein nod in agree with her best friend and lover.

"Don't need to make that scary face Hyejin-ah. Unnie will eat well"Byulyi pouted at her scary yet sweet dongsaengs. Yongsun had filled Byulyi bowl with the chicken soup, blew to cool it down before taking the spoon to Byulyi's mouth.

"Byul-ah. Say ah." Yongsun gently fed her wife.

" I'm not a kid unnie. I can eat by myself." Byul was shy by Yongsun sudden act, willing to take the spoon back but failed as Yongsun sent her a death glare.

"Stay still and open your mouth Moon Byul Yi. I'm still not done with you yet."

Byulyi gave up with a pout after sensing seriousness from the others. At the end of the meal, she had eaten two full bowls of chicken soup and the amount of food before could not dig in anymore under the three's eyes. Byulyi felt that it had been a decade since the last time she had eaten that much. After the maknaes cleaning all the dishes, they gathered in the living room, sat closely on the sofa while not Yongsun but Wheein and Hyejin who cuddled closely with Byulyi on two sides, Byulyi leaned her head comfortably on Hyejin's shoulder. Yongsun smiled warmly as she saw her three dongsaengs closeness as she broke the silence.

"I have told Dohoon-samchon about your condition already. He was very surprised and happy for us. About the debut's song, he still wants you to do it but Park Woo Sang oppa and we will help you too."

"Don't force yourself like this anymore unnie. You know you still have us right? And you're having a baby in your tummy now, don't stress yourself and it out" Wheein said sadly while nudging into Byulyi's side. Byulyi smiled softly as she caressed the pup's hair lightly, feeling sorry for making so many people worried about her.

"I'm sorry for making you all worried about me. I should have noticed my own health." Then she looked down at her flat belly "And this little one, too."

"You don't have to feel sorry unnie. We should have taken good care of you too." The cool looking Hyejin who was actually a warm-hearted and sweet girl said while hugging her unnie tighter "From now I will cook for you every day and make sure you eat well."

"I will help you and Yongsun unnie too. I will read a lot about pregnancy from tomorrow" Wheein said in excitement.

Yongsun and Byulyi were touched by her dongsaengs thoughtfulness.

"Thank you Wheein-ah, Hyejin-ah" Yongsun said before joining their group cuddles.

"You're welcomed unnie. Nothing is too good for our Mansaengi" Hyejin said as she touched her unnie belly, where her niece (or nephew ) was in.

"Mansaengi? You really like that name Hyejin-ah, don't you?" Byulyi chuckled as she heard that familiar name. It was her name Moonbyul in HongKong and her dongsaengs seemed to like that name so much that they had convinced her to name her 4th dog Mansaengi. And now they called her baby by that name.

"Yes, we will do anything for our Mansaengi" Wheein followed Hyejin action too.

"Yah, it's my baby. I haven't allowed you to call my baby by that name yet" Yongsun acted to be angry

"We are aunties so we have the right to do" The maknaes teased their oldest unnie, pushed her a little back off and hugged Byulyi even tighter.

"Yah you two. Let go of my wife and baby now" Being teased by her dongseangs, the poor leader tried to reach to Byulyi side but not stronger enough compared with Hyejin. Feeling being left out, the poor leader turned to sulking mood. Byulyi couldn't help laughing at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter