Jerky

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie I'm not a baby, I can walk by myself."

Byulyi had sighed nth time since they left her room to find the maknaes. Her overprotective lover – Kim Yongsun – did not let go of her hand on her waist for a moment while the other hand supported her as if she was a sick person. Yongsun even stopped whenever anybody passed by and wrapped her arms around her to shield her, which startled many trainees and gained many curious stares from people.

"But what if you slip or someone bumps into you? It's dangerous." Yongsun said firmly as she pulled Byulyi closer to her. Knowing that she could not win over her stubborn wife, Byulyi sighed again before letting Yongsun do whatever she wanted.

However, Yongsun's worry had become true that when they were going to turn to the hallway where leading to Hyejin's working room, a figure ran into them with high speed and bumped into Byulyi, making her lose her balance. Luckily, thanks to Yongsun's fast reaction, she managed to catch Byulyi's body safely.

"Are you okay?" Yongsun began to check Byulyi's body in a panic as she saw her wife still touching her belly with her eyes closed. Byulyi was still terrified by the sudden situation. The moment that person ran toward her, she was too scared to react, only able to shield her belly unconsciously. Hearing her wife's voice, Byulyi slowly became calm and nodded her head to reply, which made Yongsun finally feel relief.

"YAH HOW CAN YOU RUN INSIDE THE COMPANY LIKE …………. Wheeinie ???"  After making sure Byulyi was fine, Yongsun got angry as she remembered the cause. When she was about to curse that person, to her surprise, she looked up to find that standing there was their pup, who was shocked by the current situation. What surprised her more was Wheein's face was covered with her tears.

"Unnie, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Wheein finally got herself back. She was terrified by the situation too. Her body did not know how to react when she found out the person who she bumped into was her pregnant unnie.

"I'm okay. Why were you running? You are crying too." Byulyi was surprised to see  Wheein in that condition too.

"I.." When Wheein was about to say something, a voice and footsteps took their attention.

"Wheein-ah, don't run." At the end of the hallway was Hyejin trying to run after Wheein, following behind her was Loco. Seeing the two figures made Wheein's heartache again. She ran away again, leaving her unnies in dazed.

"Yong, follow her" Byulyi urged Yongsun to go after Wheein. She wanted to go after her beloved dongsaeng too but her current condition did not allow that.  Listening to her wife's order, Yongsun immediately ran after Wheein.

When Hyejin arrived at Byulyi's spot, Wheein and Yongsun had already disappeared from their views.

"Unnie, which way did Wheein run to?" Hyejin asked while trying to catch her breath.

"Yongsun-unnie has already followed her. What happened?" Byulyi replied as she helped Hyejin, who was still struggling to catch her breath, to stand straightly.

"I don't know either. When I saw her standing at my room's door, she was crying and suddenly she ran away."  Hyejin's breath finally became steady again when a man voice spoke up.

"Hyejin-ah, is everything okay?" Loco was now standing behind them with a confused look on his face. "Ah Moonbyul-ssi, nice to see you again. I have heard about Solar-ssi and your good news. Congratulations." He bowed to her shyly.

"Loco-ssi, nice to see you too. Thank you." Byulyi was surprised a little by Loco's presence, sensing that it might have relative with Wheein's behavior before. Not only the members but their fellow staffs also knew that it was not a pleasure for Wheein to see this man after having a big fight with Hyejin in the past. However, they didn't hate him, even Wheein. Because they knew that he was a nice and polite man, and they were all glad that he took very good care of their maknae too.

"I will try to talk with her later. Sorry for startling you oppa." Hyejin said with a guilty look on her face, felt bad for dragging him into such a situation.

"It's okay. And I'm sorry but I need to go now. Woongie has been waiting for me." He said with a happy smile and left after saying goodbye to them. "Thank you for your help oppa. Take care ~"

"Can we go back to your room? I have many things to ask you now." The noise made by them attracted quite a lot of staffs and trainees' attention. Everyone passing by them would send them a curious look and it made them feel uncomfortable.

.

"Are you sure that you didn't do anything wrong?" Byulyi sent Hyejin a suspicious look as soon as they went in Hyeji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter