Jerk

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Byulyi got pregnant, not only Yongsun but the maknaes also became happier. The maknaes always tried to spend as much time they could to caress and kiss Byulyi's belly while talking to the baby whenever they could.

"Do you plan to have one?" Yongsun asked one day when they all gathered in the living room to watch random drama, Wheein and Hyejin stuck to Byulyi's side as always. "You two seem to like baby very much"

"Nah, we don't think about it at the moment" Hyejin shook her head.

"You know we still haven't come out yet right?" Wheein said sadly. "That's why we don't think we should have one"

Sensing sadness in her dongsaeng's voice, Byulyi caressed her hair softly.

"It's only matter of time, isn't it? Korea has been more openly recently. Byulyi and I have received many supports when we published our relationship too." Yongsun asked confusedly. They all knew that the maknaes had been a couple more than 10 years but they didn't know why they did not want to publish their relationship yet.

"I don't know unnie. I'm going to bed now. Tomorrow I have 3 classes to teach." Wheein excused herself "Mansaeng-ah good night. Unnie goodnight" She caressed Byulyi's baby bump gently then disappeared to the room.

"Wheein-ah" Hyejin called her name and followed her too, leaving Yongsun and Byulyi in dazed.

"Did I say something wrong?" Yongsun said unsurely as she sat beside Byulyi.

"I don't know either. Maybe there is something between them. I wonder why they haven't published their relationship yet. Even though almost everyone knows about it" Byulyi sighed softly while head leaning on Yongsun's shoulder.

"I hope they will be okay" Yongsun said "Aigoo I have been missing you all day" She whined and wrapped her hands around Byulyi.

"So silly, you only worked 2 hours today. We have seen each other from morning till now" Byulyi chuckled at her childlike lover.

"But they clung to you almost all day. I barely have time to be with my wife and baby" Yongsun pouted.

"Now you're jealous with them? Aigoo what can I do with you?" Byulyi shook her head.

"A kiss can heal my poor heart" Yongsun smiled widely.

"You're really" Byulyi burst out laughing then pulled Yongsun into a long kiss. Their lips did not separate until the baby kicked Byulyi hard, making her wince between the kiss.

"That was hurt Mansaeng-ah" Byulyi rubbed her baby bump gently.

"Are you jealous because mommy doesn't kiss you?" Yongsun bent down to Byulyi's belly and whispered to their baby mischievously then was responded by a light kick.

"She's just like you. So jealousy" Byulyi chuckled and caressed Yongsun's hair cherishingly while Yongsun kissed her belly gently and whispered "Mommy loves you too Mansaengi" to their baby.

"Let's get back to our room. Your back will be hurt because of sitting for a long time" Yongsun said as she helped Byulyi to stand up and go to their room.

Meanwhile, in the maknaes' room, the atmosphere was not so good. Since Wheein got back to her room, she barely said anything to Hyejin.

"Wheein-ah what's wrong with you? Why are you being like this?" Hyejin sighed when she lay down beside Wheein trying to hug her but got rejected.

"I'm sleepy. Let me sleep" Wheein replied coldly, back facing Hyejin. Hyejin let out a sigh again but she just thought that Wheein was only tired so she got up to take a bath. The moment Hyejin closed the bathroom's door, Wheein opened her eyes again, there were tears escaping from her eyes. "Hyejin-ah, when can we be like unnies?" She thought. The tiredness of both physically and emotionally guided her to sleep soon.

.

The next day they went to the company early because it was the trainee-monthly-checking day. After 3 months of resting, Byulyi came back to work too. Wheein was quite silent today, not like the usual active pup they knew. Wheein was walking around the company, losing in her thought when someone called her name.

"Wheein-ssi. It has been a long time. Nice to see you again." A male voice brought her back to reality. She turned back and looked at the man. The man was wearing a long brown coat with a ski hat on his head, looked at her with an eye-smile.

"Loco-ssi. Nice to see you again too. What are you doing here?" She asked awkwardly. To be honest, for her it was not nice to see him. Because of him, she and Hyejin had got a big fight and cold war when Hyejin and he had a collaboration. Their collaboration was very successful, beyond their expectations. And there was one thing beyond Wheein's expectation, that there were many fans liked them as a couple, wished they would date and get married someday. Their chemistry for the work was very good which made Wheein jealous and hurt a lot. It took Hyejin 2 weeks to mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter