The gift

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 2 years since the day MAMAMOO disbanded and became RBW's producers. Vocal-line Yongsun, Wheein, Hyejin became vocal-training teachers and Byulyi became rap-training teacher. Yongsun and Byulyi also became composers and writers for RBW and talented Wheein also took part in designing work. Korea had become more openly, so the Moonsun couple had published their relationships then got married, which had been encouraged by many fans and the others.

  RBW was going to debut new girl group named Green Sky so the girls became extremely busy recently, especially Byulyi who was in charge of composing and writing the group's debut song. It was not strange to see Byulyi was still in the company at that late night.

 "Byul-ah, it's almost late. Let's go home and rest" said Yongsun who nowadays was very worried about her lover's health. Since the day Byulyi was announced that she was going to take the role of composing the new girl group's debut song, Yongsun could barely meet her wife at home before midnight. She was in the company almost all day, busy with meetings and composing.

 "Sorry unnie, you can go home first. I have to finish this part." Byulyi replied with her tired voice.

  Yongsun sighed and came closer to her lover's side. She gently took away the pen in Byulyi's right hand and pulled her up from her chair. She caressed Byulyi face and put a light kiss on her lip.

 "Come on Byul, you have to rest. You barely eat and sleep these days. I don't want you to fall sick"

 "I'm okay unnie. Sorry I have made you worry." Byulyi felt relax with Yongsun's touch "But I still have things to do"

 "The debut is not going to be in next week or next month, we still have 8 months left. Why do you have to force yourself like this?" Yongsun frowned with her lover's stubbornness "We're going home"

  Byulyi gave up and let Yongsun drag her out of the building and head to their shared apartment with the maknaes nearby. After having disbanded, they agreed to live together and bought an apartment near the company.

 "You're home unnie. You came home so late." Wheein welcomed her with a hug right after they opened the door. Hyejin followed too. Byulyi felt so warm and safe in the maknaes' embrace.

 "It's enough. She needs to sleep now" Yongsun broke the moment and led Byulyi to their room. The maknaes bid her goodbye and also went to their room to sleep. Yongsun helped Byulyi to change into more comfortable clothes, wash her face and body and tug her in the bed. The sleep came to Byulyi right away. Yongsun laid beside her, removed her bangs from her eyes. She sighed again as she noticed Byulyi had lost some weight recently due to her hard-working. Byulyi unconsciously nudged into her neck and hug her tightly. Yongsun soon fell asleep with Byulyi.

.

  The next morning, Byulyi woke up feeling unwell. Her head felt dizzy and her face looked paler than usual. She tried to get up and get out of their room finding that no one was seen in the house. She came into the kitchen and saw some food placed on the table with a note

"You looked so tired yesterday so I didn't want to wake you up early today. We had a vocal-training team meeting so we left first. Eat your food properly and rest at home today, I have told Dohoon-samchon about your condition - Yong"

Byulyi sighed after reading the note. But she agreed that she needed rest. Recently she usually felt dizzy and lost her appetite, might be caused by working she thought. She heated up the food and tried to eat. But it was only after few spoons that she felt like throwing up. She rushed to the toilet to vomit. After having vomited everything she had eaten, Byulyi leaned on the wall trying to go back to her bed but then everything turned black. She fainted.

.

 It was 2 hours later when Byulyi finally opened her eyes again. She found that she was in the hospital right now. She turned her face to the right and caught the sight of crying maknaes. They rushed to her side and hugged her as she tried to sit up

 "You scared us to the death unnie. You don't know how we felt when we found you laying unconsciously at home"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter