Hometown (Pt.1)

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why do you keep grinning like this? Aren’t your facial muscles tired?” Byulyi chuckled at her wife, who was smiling widely while driving since they got in their car.

“I cannot wait anymore. We should have finished our works earlier to go there.” Yongsun replied with an exciting expression, like a kid who was excited to be taken to an amusement park. They were super busy recently even in Seollal Holiday (Lunar New Year). Luckily, on the last day of the holiday, they could manage to visit the place which Yongsun always looked forward to coming here. It was one of her favorite places. After a 40-minute drive, they finally arrived.

“Here we are. My paradise.” Yongsun said happily. She got out of the car impatiently without waiting for Byulyi to come to the spot where 4 figures were waiting for them. “Mom, Dad, we’re home. Happy New Year.”

“Aigoo, our Yongsunnie is here.” The old woman welcomed her with a warm smile, her nose muscle crinkles appeared. The old man greeted her with a warm smile too.

“Yongsun-unnie, we miss you so much.” She was attacked by a group hug.

“Hello, I’m here too. Can’t believe everyone forgot about my presence.” Byulyi said with an unhappy voice after getting out of the car by herself.

“Oh my god unnie, did you get bigger?” One of the young girls said as soon as she saw her real unnie.

“Yah Moon Seulgi.” Byulyi yelled at her dongsaeng, she was unpleasant to be mentioned about her weight.

“What? But you really seem to get bigger than when I saw you at Wheein unnie’s wedding.” The girl named Seulgi said fearlessly and earned a slight knock on her forehead. “Yongsun-unnie, your wife bullied me.” She whined and hid behind Yongsun.

“Byul-ah, you shouldn’t hit your dongsaeng like this.” It was one of the rare moments Yongsun felt so powerful.

“Now you are on their side right? You even did not care to help me get out of the car.” Byulyi said sulkily.

“Oh unnie, you’re not a kid anymore.” The youngest girl shook her head.

“What did you say Moon Yesol?” Byulyi sent her maknae dongsaeng a death glance.

“Aigoo these kids never grow up.” Mrs.Moon sighed at her big babies, who kept bickering with the other. “Let’s get in the house. Yongsun-ah, it must be tiring for you to drive. I have made your favorite honey lemon tea.” She caressed Yongsun’s back sweetly.

“Mom, how about me?” Byulyi whined aloud.

It was the reason why Yongsun called this place a paradise. Only here, she could feel herself so special. Every attention was paid on her and everyone treated her like a princess.

“Yongsun-ah, have some tea. You must be tired.” Mrs.Moon brought her favorite tea to her as soon as they got in the house.

“Have you been eating properly? You seem to get slimmer. It’s not good. I will cook nice foods for you today.” Mr.Moon looked at her concernedly.

“Yongsun-unnie. Are you tired? I will give you a massage.”

“Yongsun-unnie. I have baked a cake for you. Let’s eat after lunch.”

Yongsun wished she could stay here every day. Good foods, good treats, obedient dongsaengs. Sadly due to their work, they could only visit Byulyi’s house in Bucheon twice a year, on Chuseok and Seollal Holiday. Yongsun once thought to convince Byulyi to live here, but she knew that Byulyi would disagree 100 percent.

“Why nobody treated me like this when I was the one driving the previous times?  That’s so unfair.” Byulyi was jealous of the affectionate actions her family members were giving to her wife.

“Stop complaining or your child will be a grumpy kid.” Mrs.Moon said coldly while bringing Yongsun’s favorite snack out. “Yongsun-ah, auntie knew that you’re coming today so she prepared your favorite snack. Unfortunately she cannot come today.”

“No way. Our Mansaengi cannot be a grumpy kid.” Byulyi said firmly while touching her baby bump. “Woah that auntie has never given me even a candy before.” She said in disbelief.

“I will give auntie a call later. She always treats me so nice.” Yongsun happily received her favorite snack. She was the favorite one in not only Byulyi’s family but also her relative. The Moon family were all in love with mochi cheeks woman.

“Oh I forgot the gifts in the car. I will be right back.” Yongsun suddenly remembered all the gifts she had prepared. She was too excited when she arrived that she had completely forgotten about them.

“Let us help you unnie.” Byulyi’s dongsaengs followed her too.

“Aigoo I have told you not to buy anything.” Mrs.Moon sighed as she walked toward the door while Mr.Moon was busy with cooking Yongsun’s favorite dishes in the kitchen. Only Byulyi was left out in the living room.

“Mansaeng-ah, it seems like mama and you are forgotten.” She her belly cherishingly, got replied by a slight kick. “Your mommy looks so happy. I’m glad to see her like this.” Byulyi smiled sweetly. Even though she did feel jealous with all of the affectionate actions from her family members to Yongsun, she was so happy and delighted to see her family members treating her wife nicely, especially her mom, after everything they had gone through.

.

 

 

“Why do you like Solar?”

“I don’t quite know. I haven’t really thought about it.” said Byulyi’s mom.

To be honest, rather than thinking about why she liked this girl, Byulyi’s mom often questioned herself why she did not like this girl. She was pretty, had a good personality and she was also very close with her daughter. Normally every mom would like their kids’ best friends but Byulyi’s mom did not know why she couldn’t feel that way. Maybe because of their “closeness”.

“Mom, Dad. I have something to tell you.” Byulyi said with seriousness on her face and Mrs.Moon did not feel good with this. She had sensed that there was something strange when her first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter