Morning Sickness

하늘하늘 ( Sky! Sky! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listening to the producer advice, Byulyi took 3 months off to rest at home. Yongsun, Wheein, and Hyejin changed their schedules in order to always have at least 1 person to be at home with Byulyi. Their life became peaceful and calm but it didn't last long when Byulyi reached her week 10 of pregnancy. It was just a day before when Byulyi went to her first appointment with the members who were more excited than her. She couldn't forget that they all teared up the moment their peanut-size Mansaengi appearing on the ultrasound's scene. Then she was announced by the doctor that she might have morning sickness soon and that soon turned into the-next-day.

Byulyi remembered being woken up in the early morning by the growing nauseous inside her. Yongsun still slept peacefully beside her, arm circling around her waist which was her habit since Byulyi got pregnant. The nauseous inside her became stronger and stronger, urging her to slung Yongsun's arm away as she rushed to the toilet to vomit.

It was a long and tiring day for all of them, after Byulyi's appointment instead of heading straightly to their house, they decided to go shopping a little. The maknaes were so excited that they bought a lot of baby's stuff despite the fact that Byulyi's belly hadn't shown up yet. A little turned into half-of-the-day and at the end, they were all dead tired. So Yongsun did not expect to be woken up at 5 in the morning by a weird sound coming from the toilet. Still in half-sleeping mode, Yongsun tried to search for her lover who was nowhere to be seen. She groaned as she tried to open her eyes to head to the toilet.

"Byul? Are you there?" Yongsun asked in confusion. There was no reply but just the weird sound became clearer. Yongsun opened the door and the scene in front of her made her heart tightened. Byulyi was kneeling down on the floor, throwing everything in her stomach out. Her long hair became messy with her vomit and sweat. Yongsun rushed to her side, one hand holding her hair away while the other soothing her back. It took minutes until Byulyi finally stopped vomiting and leaned weakly on Yongsun's strong embrace behind her. Yongsun wiped her tears and sweats away, waited until Byulyi calmed down then carried her up to the sink, helping her to rinse and wash her face gently. By the time Yongsun had placed Byulyi on their bed again, her room's door was opened and two heads popped in.

"Unnie, Is everything okay? We heard weird sound coming from your room" Hyejin asked right after they opened the door. Then Byulyi's pale and weak form in Yongsun's arms caught the maknaes' eyes.

"Oh my god Byulyi unnie. Are you okay?" Wheein asked in panic and rushed to the older's bed with Hyejin.

Being too tired after the vomit, Byulyi didn't have the energy to answer the maknaes' question, she laid her head on Yongsun's shoulder while closing her eyes.

"I think it was the morning sickness that the doctor mentioned yesterday, she threw up everything in her stomach " Yongsun answered while caressed her wife's face gently. "She's just too tired, let her rest"

Having read many pregnancy books, Wheein knew what Yongsun was talking about. The morning sickness was different with each person and she sensed that it would not easy for her unnie. They looked worriedly at her unnie and left the room to let her rest.

Yongsun helped her wife to take off her dirty cloth and change into the clean one then tugged her under the blanket comfortably. She kept awake till the morning to keep an eye on Byulyi, making sure that she could rest well.

The following days were disasters for all of them. Byulyi's morning sickness had become more serious. She spent most of her time in the toilet vomiting and suffered from the nauseous all day. The maknaes' efforts in making her gain some weights the past 3 weeks were wasted completely because the nauseous prevented her from eating anything without throwing up right away. She could barely eat, barely sleep, became paler and thinner which worried the others a lot.

Hyejin and Wheein tried to cook different kinds of food for her to find out which food she could eat. Except for a few hours working, Yongsun stuck to Byulyi's side every time. She was there to soothing Byulyi's back when she was busy vomiting, she was there to help her clean, she was there to bring tired and weak Byulyi into her embrace, she was there to bear Byulyi's weak punches, blaming it was her fault to make her be like that. Being in that terrible condition, Byulyi still felt thankful that she had her dongsaengs and lover by her side.

.

From the first day of their love, Byulyi never thought that she could be sick of Yongsun's being any day but her sickness made it come true.

After one week, Byulyi's morning sickness had got better. Thanks to Hyejin and Wheein, who cooked several kinds of food a day, they had managed to feed Byulyi something she could eat without throwing up. The morning sickness didn't bother her all day now so that she finally had some moments to rest. After eating a good meal, Byulyi planned to come back to her room to take a nap. However, by the time she had opened the door, a smell made her feel like throwing up. Hyejin was doing the dishes when she heard her unnie's vomiting sound. She stopped immediately and rushed to the toilet with her unnie. Having helped her unnie to clean after emptying her stomach, Hyejin supported her to rest on the couch.

"I have cooked just like the previous days. Have your appetite changed?" Hyejin asked confusedly

" No, it wasn't the food. It was the smell in our room" Byulyi replied, still couldn't get rid of the smell.

"What's smell unnie? Did you or Yongsun unnie bring something strange to the room?" Hyejin said while going to her unnie's room to check "There isn't any strange smell unnie"

"I don't know but I cannot go back to this room right now. It makes me sick" Byulyi answered tiredly, lying down on the couch.

"Don't sleep on the couch unnie, it's not good. Come to rest in our room instead." Hyejin tried to drag her tired unnie to her and Wheein's room. "You're okay with this room right?" She asked to confirm while helping her unnie lie down.

"It's okay, thank you Hyejin-ah" Byulyi replied with a sleepy voice.

"Sleep unnie. I need to finish the dishes. I will make something for you to eat when you wake up, too" Hyejin turned off the light to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter